Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New ideas

New ideas

I have couple more suggestions I know you can't do trading in co-op but the castle on the island can you do something with the castle someone in our group suggested it would be cool to do something with the castle like explore inside, or do a trading Post inside the castle or do weekly task to that not part of the regretta to earn more coins because the higher you go the building cost to much for coins, find other ways. A member also mentioned like getting coins from community buildings because they just sit there get coins from them like every day or every 2 days some other ways to get coins, just some thoughts and suggestions, but it would be cool to see something we can do with the castle

I feel as though you are coming up with such brilliant ideas only to have them squished.
    Unfortunately all your ideas have been turned down emphatically and repeatedly by Playrix.
    That said, maybe if we nag at them they might listen...won't hold my breath though

As far as I remember, the idea of taxes from buildings is not on the Won't Happen-list of the Devs, but is not new either and had quite some contradiction from players here. Mainly cos it means (IIRC) that it adds some necessity of coming ingame, to collect the taxes or rent and whatever the coins' source could be. It was said that it was seen as a positive that TS is different in that aspect than other games.

If you do a search here, bigmoney, you'll find lots of hints on how to get coins ingame. Main thing is probably to use the heli requests with the Generous Customer booster.
    And for the Devs' No-No's, have a look at the 2nd link in Cuddz' signature

The castle is (supposedly) used in the Halloween event (hope I'm using the correct name; it was on just lately) - we are playing "inside" with the ghosts
    But I also remember vaguely that Nana (a long time player and forummer) mentioned something about the island from the beginning time of the game - at least that it was asked to open it, I believe, to visit like our towns, but never happened. Or so far didn't happen.

In this context, I'd also suggest to check out the thread How to submit an idea, here in this subforum - mainly re. the subject line/title of a thread with ideas... you'll know what I mean when you have read it. It would make it more probable to have your ideas "seen" even by a Playrix person who might happen to get in here somehow, who knows
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-16-2019 at 09:36 PM.

The thing is yes the Halloween event should disappear after the event because it just sits there and members of my group have good value points because buildings do cost alot, and the castle just sits there doing nothing just saying

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoneyj510 View Post
    The thing is yes the Halloween event should disappear after the event because it just sits there and members of my group have good value points because buildings do cost alot, and the castle just sits there doing nothing just saying
    The Castle you see in the day-to-day game has little, if anything, to do with the Halloween event. As _DD_ said we search a castle during the event but it is never specified as the castle just off shore. That castle may or may not be developed into something more in the future but for now I look at it like the mountains or non-expandable land - just something that adds to the 'look' of the game. It does not cost us anything and I would not want it to "disappear".

ETA: Per additional information gleaned in the following posts I need to clarify that I am speaking only of the current event, in the past the castle has been used.
    Last edited by BJK14; 11-17-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Playrix told us a long time ago that the Castle could not be used. I can't remember the reason they gave, maybe Nana will know.
    Back in the days when Playrix Staff would pop in to the forum regularly and we didn't have the list of things that won't happen.

Both DD and Barb are right. When the Halloween event was first introduced it was advertised as being in the castle. However when you actually play the event there is nothing to suggest that's where it takes place.

I agree Barb..it kinda finishes off the island/town, rather than just having open seas.

The thing is yes the Halloween event should disappear after the event because it just sits there
    The Halloween "event" does disappear, as it is situated in the Event Center and then replaced by the next.
    The Castle does lose its Halloween decorations after Halloween is over. The decorations and the imagination to play "inside" are all we get for the castle atm.

As for doing other things with it, you wouldn't need to convince us, the other players
    But if memory serves right, as said above, it was Playrix who said they wouldn't or couldn't...
    maybe the same technical reason why they claim they cannot open more sea for us.

and members of my group have good value points because buildings do cost alot, and the castle just sits there doing nothing just saying
    I'm not sure I understand that part. Value points means what - that their opinion is convincing? No contradiction to their having good ideas, we were just giving some reasons why they're not possible or not working. And there I haven't even mentioned yet, that IMO Playrix won't change their game to giving us coins in a steady flow, which way ever, cos they do want us to stay in the game and play it, f.e. with using the heli and boosters.

Their Won't Happen-list is interesting to read not only to know the technical impossibilities, but also to get an idea what interfers in their opinion with (what they consider) game strategy. My summary is "not fast, not easy".

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I feel as though you are coming up with such brilliant ideas only to have them squished.
    Unfortunately all your ideas have been turned down emphatically and repeatedly by Playrix.
    That said, maybe if we nag at them they might listen...won't hold my breath though
    Hello developers,

I have just thought of a great idea which would be a simple tweak in coding. Have the animal feed bags in the barn as they are in the factory?
    We have one bag which makes enough to feed three animals. Why not tweak the coding to make that happen in the barn?

Quote Originally Posted by Lenise Page View Post
    Hello developers,

I have just thought of a great idea which would be a simple tweak in coding. Have the animal feed bags in the barn as they are in the factory?
    We have one bag which makes enough to feed three animals. Why not tweak the coding to make that happen in the barn?
    But, why??? My barn is always full and I never ever store animal feed in it. And I most decidedly don’t want to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    The Castle you see in the day-to-day game has little, if anything, to do with the Halloween event. As _DD_ said we search a castle during the event but it is never specified as the castle just off shore. That castle may or may not be developed into something more in the future but for now I look at it like the mountains or non-expandable land - just something that adds to the 'look' of the game. It does not cost us anything and I would not want it to "disappear".
    The first year I played the Halloween event (the year they added School of Magic) we did go to the castle to play. They had not yet added the event center so we tapped the castle to go inside and find ghosts and scrolls needed to level up the school. I enjoyed that one more than any of the subsequent ghostie hunts and I think part of that was from physically incorporating the castle, as well as having the larger goal of building the school. It was so much better than just chasing the same old rewards and the same old competition set up week after week.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad