Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    The first year I played the Halloween event (the year they added School of Magic) we did go to the castle to play...
    Thanks for the confirmation, Mayfield. I had read some discussion about whether or not the castle was incorporated into the earliest Halloween event but wasn't certain so I based my comment on the current version of the event. I've added a clarification to my original post. Barb
    Last edited by BJK14; 11-17-2019 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenise Page View Post
    Hello developers,

I have just thought of a great idea which would be a simple tweak in coding. Have the animal feed bags in the barn as they are in the factory?
    We have one bag which makes enough to feed three animals. Why not tweak the coding to make that happen in the barn?
    Are you speaking of the number reflected in the barn (3 spaces per bag of feed) versus how it shows in the feed mill (1 space per bag)? I am confused by your post. Thanks in advance for clarifying. Barb

You've got a point. One bag is still one bag, so why does it become 3 after we collect it?

I imagine it is because we can feed one animal at a time from it. If they didn't store as three separate bags, then they would have to either make us always feed three animals at a time or find a way to store 1/3 or 2/3 of a bag.

Much as I want to like any idea that saves us barn space, I don't think this one would be easy to implement.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I am confused as well.
    At the moment in order to feed 3 cows we collect 1 bag from the mill. This shows as 1 bag in the barn but you can see by clicking it holds 3 feeds.
    When you go to feed the cows it also shows you can feed 3, and if you want to feed just 1 cow you can do so.
    It's the same fir all the animals.
    The bag in the barn is the same as the one we collect from the mill. If we collect more bags from the mill, it shows as one bag in the barn, but as above we can see how many cows we can feed.

If you mean to have a Seperate bag in the barn for each feed that is not practical with regards to barn space.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    At the moment in order to feed 3 cows we collect 1 bag from the mill. This shows as 1 bag in the barn but you can see by clicking it holds 3 feeds...
    Cuddz, in my Android game, one feed bag takes up three barn spots. Barb

I am confused as well. ...

If you mean to have a Seperate bag in the barn for each feed that is not practical with regards to barn space.
    We already do. Once we collect one from the feed mill, the feed stores as 3 bags.

I confessed I had never noticed or given much thought to this, as I don't store much feed in my barn. I actually had to collect one to see what happened, then edit my original post.

I think it is pretty much necessary to split the feed into three so they can subtract one for one animal fed.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-18-2019 at 02:21 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

The way I think of the animal feed is that one "job" makes 3 "feed". Actually, it's so automatic I don't think about it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by David S View Post
    The way I think of the animal feed is that one "job" makes 3 "feed". Actually, it's so automatic I don't think about it lol.
    Yes, I don't think about it much either but, when someone brings it up, this group will 'always' discuss it.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Cuddz, in my Android game, one feed bag takes up three barn spots. Barb
    Ah I think I misunderstood. Yes it does count as 3 spaces, because you only need to use one at a time.
    But in that context, I don't see how having 3 bags for 3 feeds is better.

Oh dear...think I've got this all wrong lol...help me Barb

Ah I think I misunderstood. Yes it does count as 3 spaces, because you only need to use one at a time.
    But in that context, I don't see how having 3 bags for 3 feeds is better.

Oh dear...think I've got this all wrong lol...help me Barb
    Oh Cuddz, you should have seen my original post to the OP's first comments, I was really confused because I added math into my answer! Barb