Thread: Choosing not to participate in regattas (temporarily)

Question Choosing not to participate in regattas (temporarily)

Hello all,

I really could use your help. I'm in a coop with another player, it's a coop of two.
    I intend to suspend my participation in regattas for a while, but before I do that, by ticking the appropriate box in the settings, I need to know if the other member will be competing against coops with only one racing member or will she still be competing against coops with two racing members (this makes no sense to me, but I thought I'd ask here before I place my coop partner in a difficult situation).
    I hope I explained everything correctly, feel free to ask me to clarify anything.
    Thanks.
    My town: Carcavelos
    Playing Township since 7 January, 2017
    Platform: Android

They would race against other co-ops with only one person also.
    Just Curious,
    Gary
    Windows 10 PC
    Towns: Darkwood (Gary) WMZ83A
    Silver Lake (Alana) 2QS589
    Co-op: Stronger Together #SR8NKN
    Looking for a new co-op? Check us out!

Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    They would race against other co-ops with only one person also.
    Thank you so much for confirming this, I really think that's the logical thing to happen 😊

Now I'm wondering if my co-op partner will remain in the golden league or if she'll be demoted to a lower one... Does anyone know? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    Now I'm wondering if my co-op partner will remain in the golden league or if she'll be demoted to a lower one... Does anyone know?
    No-one yet, I'd say, as it depends on your partner probably having to do 16 tasks x 135 pts, and in a short time, to stay in Golden League Could be a bit less or slower, as only the last 3 are demoted, but the solo racers usually have a tough competition.

IOW, it depends on their race. Why else do you think they'd be demoted?

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    No-one yet, I'd say, as it depends on your partner probably having to do 16 tasks x 135 pts, and in a short time, to stay in Golden League Could be a bit less or slower, as only the last 3 are demoted, but the solo racers usually have a tough competition.

IOW, it depends on their race. Why else do you think they'd be demoted?
    I meant to ask if the first regatta she does as a solo player will be in the golden league or if she'll start anew in the lowest league.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisSookie View Post
    I meant to ask if the first regatta she does as a solo player will be in the golden league or if she'll start anew in the lowest league.
    If you change your settings to not racing, or if you leave the co-op, the co-op will stay in gold league, and your partner will just compete as a solo racer whilst you are away.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    If you change your settings to not racing, or if you leave the co-op, the co-op will stay in gold league, and your partner will just compete as a solo racer whilst you are away.
    Thank you so much
    My town: Carcavelos
    Playing Township since 7 January, 2017
    Platform: Android