Thread: Different factories

Different factories

My group was talking about different ideas like having a sub place where you can make different kinds of subs, or a cake factory making different cakes, or a apple tree, or a maintenance shed for tools, or bring another ore in the mine like steel, couple different suggestions I know you can't do them all but different suggestions to make the game more interesting and more things to think off

Hi bigmoney,
    Cakes would probably be added to the pastry factory. The subs I'm sure could be added somewhere in an existing factory.
    We do have an apple tree in the decorations.
    At the moment we have no need for Steel, unless we gain another factory for steel goods.

I'm sure someone will disagree, but fir me personally, I wouldn't want any more factories it's just more work.
    It would affect orders from trains and planes etc...and in turn make our Barns even harder to manage.

I agree but when all factories and community buildings are done and nothing else to do people probably going to get bored it's a good game and it would be cool to add more things little at a time, I know it's a decoration but it would be cool to add apples like make caramel apple because we have other fruits in I think it would be cool adding apples, can do alot of different things with apples

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoneyj510 View Post
    I agree but when all factories and community buildings are done and nothing else to do people probably going to get bored it's a good game and it would be cool to add more things little at a time, I know it's a decoration but it would be cool to add apples like make caramel apple because we have other fruits in I think it would be cool adding apples, can do alot of different things with apples
    In agreement with cuddz. More and more factories would make barnspace even more of a dilemma than it currently is. I've so far only built half the factories available to me as my barn cannot cope. That will ease a little once have finished building community buildings and zoo enclosures.
    Adding more factories would also impact land space which is a far harder problem to resolve. Why spend real money to purchase TC to buy decorations, if we cannot show them off as too much land filled by factories, CBs and houses.

The brilliant thing about Professor Verne's experiment is daily and weekly quests so still always something to do.

(I may change my mind once have finished building everything available but I doubt it)

I've also got a number of factories barely in use, becuase the items are only rarely asked for. Instead it's always the same items again and again with some factories in use 24/7 and others standing idle week after week. Some factories I only purchased simply to be able to do the regatta tasks, and since the introduction of the seasonal themes, a number of these tasks rarely appear.

More ingrediants and products doesn't seem to add more variety. So all in all, I'd say buying the later factories is not worthwhile at all.
    Forever living in hope lol

Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

Pink I know what your saying but things that don't get used like certain goods I still make them and stock up because maybe your fellow co-op members need them because I always get more goods then others and members of my coop gets different things allot of so that's what we do share if you can

I have finished all I need to in my game in order to now sit back, relax and just enjoy the game with no pressure.
    I am never bored, there is always a plane or train to fill, and the helis are constant.
    Along with Regatta, and the events, and at the moment the experiments, there is always something to do.
    Also I haven't bothered to build the last 6 factories because I don't need them, unless that changes...we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I have finished all I need to in my game in order to now sit back, relax and just enjoy the game with no pressure.
    I am never bored, there is always a plane or train to fill, and the helis are constant.
    Along with Regatta, and the events, and at the moment the experiments, there is always something to do...
    Totally agree! I still have 1 factory, a few land expansions, and a lot of 'book' zoo to complete but I am relaxing and enjoying the game more than ever. I'm certainly not bored.

I have about three factories and CBs still to build. Since I have all the materials for the CBs, I was able to build three zoo enclosures with the excess building material. Twelve animals less in the book, yay!

I also don’t any more factories and I don’t believe, it will be boring, when I finish what I still need to build.
    Last edited by Zimbelstern; 11-17-2019 at 01:37 PM.