Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Excessive advertising of Wildscapes

Remove the wildscape ad

I have seen the wildscape ad. Don’t want to install that. Please make the ad go away.

Agreed. I don’t want it and making it bounce around makes me want it less.

I tried Wildscapes some time ago but disliked the game. To get rid of the advert on Township I reinstalled Wildscapes and deleted it again. It’s very annoying I agree.
    Town name:Stella’s Place
    Town level:133
    Co op name:Regatta rebels #REG9GR

Wildscape add

This new wildscape add is driving me nuts, can‘t get rid of it,
    I need a hint i won‘t install it, Kind regards, Tim

Get rid of the new game ad in the left upper

I get it. The makers of Township created a new game. There are several ads per day in my helicopter section. Please get rid of the one in the upper left! I am used to that being where items I need to do are. Especially because it moves, it is very annoying!

Completely Agree!

This is getting ridiculous, if this doesn't stop I'm deleting township all together after 7 years, real cash I spent on this game and level 110 its probably time to move on. I don't care about this new game smh

Quote Originally Posted by Robcme77 View Post
    This is getting ridiculous, if this doesn't stop I'm deleting township all together after 7 years, real cash I spent on this game and level 110 its probably time to move on. I don't care about this new game smh
    Wow after all that time playing, that's a bit dramatic lol. Think you meant 6 years lol.
    The icon will eventually disappear. Surely you saw the same thing when the other scapes games were introduced.
    Would be a shame to lose all your hard work.

If you don't want to install it and leave it sitting there for a while I think the only answer is to wait for it to disappear.
    It will eventually go away after the promotion period.
    Guess we have to be annoyed whilst we wait patiently lol.

Please get rid of the wildscapes ad in the game. It's very aggravating .