Thread: Flying saucer

Flying saucer

It would be more exciting if the flying sauser throws packages through gravity ray, like a UFO. A parachute looks boring and out of place.

Also it would be nice if there was a saucer icon on top of the pad when and order was ready rather than a helicopter one

Quote Originally Posted by pyoung3000 View Post
    Also it would be nice if there was a saucer icon on top of the pad when and order was ready rather than a helicopter one
    Yes!

It does make a cool noise, though.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

What does the saucer do and how does one deploy it? There are several of the rewards i do not know what or how to use. And why do some have a brown frame around them?

The saucer is just an optional look for the helicopter. There is also a matching look (or "skin") for the helicopter pad. It functions the same as the helicopter, so it doesn't affect game play. It's just a fun look.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Speedmetr View Post
    It would be more exciting if the flying sauser throws packages through gravity ray, like a UFO. A parachute looks boring and out of place.
    Achieved the Turbo Saucer reward yesterday and it does indeed have a delivery ray rather than a parachute. Unfortunately I haven't seen a package within the ray (cone shaped), just the ray itself. Barb

I have won all rewards in Professor Experiment 2019. I thought the saucer hanger would open up then but it won't open up. The 2 saucer or skins have a brown or golden color around them but the saucer pad does not. Does anyone know how to get skin hanger to open up? -From Molly365.

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Achieved the Turbo Saucer reward yesterday and it does indeed have a delivery ray rather than a parachute. Unfortunately I haven't seen a package within the ray (cone shaped), just the ray itself. Barb
    There are 4 packages that "swirl" inside the cone of the delivery ray. They are a bit faint so you have to zoom in and look hard but they are there.

Quote Originally Posted by MissMolly365 View Post
    I have won all rewards in Professor Experiment 2019. I thought the saucer hanger would open up then but it won't open up. The 2 saucer or skins have a brown or golden color around them but the saucer pad does not. Does anyone know how to get skin hanger to open up? -From Molly365.
    See Downton's excellent post over here