Thread: For new factory

For new factory

Why not make a wine factory for the adults that play . I ask the team about it and they all agree for it. So please can we have one

Wanda, I really think we have enough factories as it is; since I use grapes for so many other things, I'm always short. Why don't you and your co-op members pop a cork and have a real life glass (or two) while playing?

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Wanda, I really think we have enough factories as it is; since I use grapes for so many other things, I'm always short. Why don't you and your co-op members pop a cork and have a real life glass (or two) while playing?
    Alternatively, move the grape fizz factory next to the bakery in hope of stray yeast, then store in barn for a while. - hic

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Alternatively, move the grape fizz factory next to the bakery in hope of stray yeast, then store in barn for a while. - hic
    Snorting my fermented yeast beverage, JayS, thumbs up!

I think a Sub factory would be cool making different kinds of subs or a cake factory making different styles of cakes and probably have trees that makes apples

We need more factories when you run out it can get boring when all things get made it would be cool to see more factories

Agree 100%, being at only level 78 i am dreading the levels going forward because of all the new items that have to be made. Sorry Wanda not sure what level you are at but this is just a silly suggestion, no offence intended.

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Brilliant suggestion..lol
    I'm with Barb... Laid in the haystack beside the barn snorting away.