Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: Event, regatta etc start times

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by gggillis View Post
    My age befuddled brain bows to your to your youthful exuberance and thinking power. I concur that I was going the wrong way on that one.
    Youthful?? Gary you are a charmer

    But back to topic,
    I think it would be great for each of the 4 weeks of the regatta to start progressively 6 hours earlier/later than the previous week so everyone, everywhere has at least one convenient start time.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Youthful?? Gary you are a charmer

    But back to topic,
    I think it would be great for each of the 4 weeks of the regatta to start progressively 6 hours earlier/later than the previous week so everyone, everywhere has at least one convenient start time.
    I disagree with this, as I feel it would be more confusing all round, and could possibly lead to more complaints with people not knowing when the regatta has started, and many co-ops descending into chaos. Some of us have enough trouble keeping track with the clocks going backwards and forwards twice a year.

    It was easier when everyone's race started when choosing the first task, but I assume this was changed once it was reported that rival co-ops were deciding race start times with each other, in order to avoid being placed in the same race. Obviously we will never know, and I could be totally wrong here.

    Our co-op still starts at a set time, far later than the 8am UTC start, and we find it works for us more often than not.
    Forever living in hope lol

    Forum member since June 2015 -
    Little Wonders #UPN7VG ~ now recruiting ~ Level 80
    Level 155 - Android Friend code RNDXDC. I'm full but happy to stay on your pending tabs.

    Imp: - Level 137 - Android 4CP9XT

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    ....
    It was easier when everyone's race started when choosing the first task, but I assume this was changed once it was reported that rival co-ops were deciding race start times with each other, in order to avoid being placed in the same race. Obviously we will never know, and I could be totally wrong here. ....
    I agree Pink. Though Playrix won't even admit it was actually changed, and did in fact used to be that way

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I agree Pink. Though Playrix won't even admit it was actually changed, and did in fact used to be that way
    Absolutely agree. Wish we could go back to the way it was(n't)

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    ...Wish we could go back to the way it was(n't)

  6. #26
    hai guys pls let me know what time the races stared daily at 8 utc or different time. also how can participate in race if already in co member

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •