Thread: Production Time

Production Time

DECREASE PRODUCTION TIMES!

Seriously! 4 hours for a potato, 2 hours for a bag of chips and up to 9 h ours to construct most of the buildings! Really? . . Really? Then, all of the wait time consumed just for clearing a space for those buildings. I mean, I know in real time, it takes months to construct most buildings but this isn't reality. At first, the game was tranquil for me but now, it's steadily becoming frustrating. I'm also aware that without any wait time, it would stunt the duration of the game but still, the current waiting is very excessive when you consider 4 hours for a potato.

ummm . . . don't know how to tell you this but 4 hours for potatoes is still shorter than say 12 hrs for sap or 15 hrs for silk . . . and 9 hours to construct a building is shorter than the 2-3 days for some of my buildings. The higher you get in the game, some things take longer times than what you are currently encountering. This is not fast food, it's a culinary delight

Also the prices go up & up! Last expansion is over 90k & the community buildings are upwards of 200k. The game keeps going, so accept it & play for years.

This might have been better placed on the wish list.
    However this game has been going 6 years with those wait times, so I can't see them changing.
    We just have to sit back and enjoy the game, patience is something we need plenty of.

9 hours to construct a building? bet you can't wait until they take upwards of 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by WillowMist View Post
    ...This is not fast food, it's a culinary delight
    nicely said

Quote Originally Posted by WillowMist View Post
    This is not fast food, it's a culinary delight
    HaHa..love it