Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Curious about the price difference of selling/helping/heli/plane/train etc

I think you are right for what is best for you Dreamy.
    I delete any orders that won't give me 1,000 XP or coins.
    But I find when events ask for heli orders for a task I delete a lot more as the price reduces a lot.

https://township.fandom.com/wiki/Township_Wiki

The link you requested Rena, hope this helps you
    And hope I've posted it correctly

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Rena please allow people to answer. 2hrs 10mins obviously wasn't long enough.
    There are large time differences with the members and they won't be here 24/7.
    Even if someone saw your question they may not have the answer you need.
    As soon as a player sees your question and is able to answer it..they will.
    You are like me I think and have a strong need to know thing...so I understand, but we have to be patient.
    hi hi cuddz, suddenly i realized i am not that impatient, i wait for 14 hrs not 2hrs, u have missed the "AM-PM" differences of my topics and replies
    but i will try to be more patient anyway

I actually made a chart on the high XP products for planes and trains. As a general rule, trains xp per product is 40% higher than planes per product. However, planes ask for more items each crate so it may seem plane gives higher xp. It is higher xp as a whole but not per item. You can find the chart here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VPE...w?usp=drivesdk

Also, since a few updates ago, filling your own trains now includes factory XP upgrades as well as trains XP upgrades. So per product wise, filling your own trains gives the most XP per product.

The coins are in ratio with XP, so the higher the XP the more coins
    Town name: grumpBAE or bee, it depends lol
    Coop: Snowflake (#SNHMNF)
    Level: 218

Quote Originally Posted by Bee22 View Post
    I actually made a chart on the high XP products for planes and trains. As a general rule, trains xp per product is 40% higher than planes per product. However, planes ask for more items each crate so it may seem plane gives higher xp. It is higher xp as a whole but not per item. You can find the chart here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VPE...w?usp=drivesdk

Also, since a few updates ago, filling your own trains now includes factory XP upgrades as well as trains XP upgrades. So per product wise, filling your own trains gives the most XP per product.

The coins are in ratio with XP, so the higher the XP the more coins
    you have perfectly made an answer to my question!
    this is beautiful!
    thx so much!

Just an fyi....The more you delete orders in your helicopter, the price keeps going down. Even if you delete the mafia man. Don't delete, just ignore and eventually the items you need will come up in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicklet View Post
    The more you delete orders in your helicopter, the price keeps going down. Even if you delete the mafia man. Don't delete, just ignore and eventually the items you need will come up in the market.
    Just an fyi....The more you delete orders in your helicopter, the price keeps going down. Even if you delete the mafia man. Don't delete, just ignore and eventually the items you need will come up in the market.
    That's not my experience, the price going down when I delete heli orders, on the contrary.
    They always go through good and bad ones, IMO, the latter being any request asking for more than 1 of the same item, and jewelry together with ingots OR more than 1 piece for only 1 Tcash. For these I wouldn't want to be patient either, as I don't want to do them.

I often delete the Mafia guy anyway, as I don't have jewelry at that time (and it doesn't come up in the market, does it?).
    For a request of 1 item, I sometimes check the price vs selling one from the barn. Most often I judge it by the "whole package", when it's over 1k as result.

The more you delete orders in your helicopter, the price keeps going down. Even if you delete the mafia man. Don't delete, just ignore and eventually the items you need will come up in the market.
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    That's not my experience, the price going down when I delete heli orders, on the contrary.
    They always go through good and bad ones, IMO, the latter being any request asking for more than 1 of the same item, and jewelry together with ingots OR more than 1 piece for only 1 Tcash. For these I wouldn't want to be patient either, as I don't want to do them.

I often delete the Mafia guy anyway, as I don't have jewelry at that time (and it doesn't come up in the market, does it?).
    For a request of 1 item, I sometimes check the price vs selling one from the barn. Most often I judge it by the "whole package", when it's over 1k as result.

I have to agree with _DD_, deleting helicopter orders is just part of the game. Whether we are looking for coin value, xp value, both or _DD_'s way on how she approaches an order. With regards to deleting helis and it devaluing future orders...if that was the case I would never have orders reaching almost 3500 tcoins...7000 tcoins with my booster on. As far as mafia guy goes...dump him...that way you can get a heli order to fill.

In the end...just gotta play it your way.
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton