Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Curious about the price difference of selling/helping/heli/plane/train etc

Curious about the price difference of selling/helping/heli/plane/train etc

I am curious whether there is a price difference between those ways to sell an item
    1, Filling an order(helicopiter, or should i say UFO for now?)
    2, Filling the train
    3, Filling the plane
    4, Helping others(all kinds of ways of helping)
    5, Selling in the barn
    Or whatever other ways to use the item

And the same question goes to exp as well as the gold price

thx for any replies!

hi is there anyone?

i really wanna some answers or experience about this

many many thx!

All of this info in existing threads
    Personally for xp and coin, helicopter especially with double coin booster is quickest

Zoo and own trains are the worst, imo.
    As I like to have tools and building materials ready and waiting for next community building, I prefer to earn coins by helping others. Slow but steady and lots of useful goodies from HOL.

The wiki is a good source of charts to compare

Rena please allow people to answer. 2hrs 10mins obviously wasn't long enough.
    There are large time differences with the members and they won't be here 24/7.
    Even if someone saw your question they may not have the answer you need.
    As soon as a player sees your question and is able to answer it..they will.
    You are like me I think and have a strong need to know thing...so I understand, but we have to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Rena please allow people to answer. 2hrs 10mins obviously wasn't long enough.
    There are large time differences with the members and they won't be here 24/7.
    Even if someone saw your question they may not have the answer you need.
    As soon as a player sees your question and is able to answer it..they will.
    You are like me I think and have a strong need to know thing...so I understand, but we have to be patient.
    ok cuddz, do u know the answer? or perhaps you know the link of the topic that JayS spoke of?

Rena, all prices are different and may change each time. You help a friend with a product and get X, you help another friend with the same product and it give Y. Even the heli orders pay different prices for the same product.

The only place where the price is stable is in the barn. That is until Playrix revise some of the products, which happen once in a while.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Rena, all prices are different and may change each time. You help a friend with a product and get X, you help another friend with the same product and it give Y. Even the heli orders pay different prices for the same product.

The only place where the price is stable is in the barn. That is until Playrix revise some of the products, which happen once in a while.
    ok thx, but don't u think it's weird? why the price is randomized? why playrix didn't give us a stable price on helping/orders?

sorry i am a girl that curious about everything, and want to know those details until i totally get the point

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    ok thx, but don't u think it's weird? why the price is randomized? why playrix didn't give us a stable price on helping/orders?

sorry i am a girl that curious about everything, and want to know those details until i totally get the point
    I never questioned the system. For me, we have to make a decision each time : is it worth it FOR ME. As for helping others, I never really looked at the coins reward as I am more interested in the clover earned.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I think I found a suitable answer in something I read yesterday:

...you should like those important game features...this time i choose the side of playrix...

Thanks again Gray and BJK, you guys are always on the ball with helping us newbeees, I have found that there is no point in calculating those figures. They change depending on the availability of your stock in the barn. If I have the stock not much is offered, but if I have to make the price increases, am I correct or just making an assumption.