Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Not fair, Township peeps

Quote Originally Posted by bahighwayrunner View Post
    The weekly\daily game of doing tasks for like the spaceship skin, temporary increase of barn space ,etc game - I see that one of the tasks worth 50pts is to fill co-op requests "x" times. How am I and others like mesuppose to do that when we are a co-op of ONE PLAYER and we like it that way? Or the ones who aren't even in a co-op?????? There is no way to complete that task. Thanks for not thinking of us and literally denying us the opportunity to earn these points.

Perhaps I and my bank card ( yes. I buy Township cash acouple times a week) should find a different game to play?!
    Oh hush your mouth. Just because you don’t adhere to the intended way the game should be played doesn’t give you priority over the rest of us. The event is optional. The Gold
    Pass is optional. You don’t have to participate. Pretend it doesn’t even exist if it upsets you so bad. Go spend your money elsewhere. They made a fortune off this gold pass and so your whining and your withheld money won’t even make a dent in their quarterly stats.

((To Playrix))-> Good job with this event. 👏

Quote Originally Posted by thruv View Post
    Oh hush your mouth. Just because you don’t adhere to the intended way the game should be played doesn’t give you priority over the rest of us. The event is optional. The Gold
    Pass is optional. You don’t have to participate. Pretend it doesn’t even exist if it upsets you so bad. Go spend your money elsewhere. They made a fortune off this gold pass and so your whining and your withheld money won’t even make a dent in their quarterly stats.

((To Playrix))-> Good job with this event. 👏
    Your reply comes across as quite rude in my opinion. Maybe English isn't your first language and you didn't mean it to be, but this is a forum for players to discuss their ideas and opinions about the game, and, as everyone plays differently, we're not always going to agree with everything that's said. It's not really acceptable to tell people to shut up!

Well said JJay,

thruv, please take a few moments to read the forum rules
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Before-Posting!

Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    Well said JJay,

thruv, please take a few moments to read the forum rules
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...Before-Posting!
    Just to clarify: the OP threatened Playrix with his wallet for not catering to his desired play style in the very manipulative fashion I’ve grown to loathe. Sure, the OP is upset and is entitled to his opinion, however to allow Him and his bandwagon of followers to influence Playrix to NOT consider doing such an event again or changing it is not worth the risk in my opinion- therefore I spoke my mind >.<. You of all people know the micro transaction War between companies and its player base, and you of all people also know how Lucky we got with this transaction.. so let me influence the company to not drive an event that’s amazing into the ground by shutting down the whiners. thanks lol
    Last edited by thruv; 11-22-2019 at 11:54 PM.

It’s a moot point, as rewards are achievable regardless!

Now that I’ve finished collecting the rewards - with 11 days to go - I can happily report that Playrix has built in a lot of redundancy for any missed/in-completed tasks.

Completing the rewards, is very achievable regardless.
    Rewards are given when point tally’s are met, all tasks accumulate points - so choose what you can do 😁
    I know quite a number of players in my co-op were concerned they couldn’t complete the barn upgrade task - same applies for them 👍
    Last edited by Katrina Marshall; 11-23-2019 at 03:45 AM.

I'm pretty sure there's no "intended way" to play this game since I was given the option to accept tcash when I got some reward that could only be used with a coop. If they intended me to have a coop I would think that option would have been unavailable to me.

Anyway, I'm not in a coop, don't do much in the zoo and have very few neighbors (and only a handful help others; most play very casually) but I have been able to manage the majority of tasks, though some are much harder than others (helping 100 times is tricky with few only a few neighbors). If you plug along and keep working on the longer ones, and do the daily and weekly ones you can do, it's achievable I think. I've skipped a few tasks, and there are others I just couldn't do. But if my math is right, and the game doesn't change in some drastic way, I should still complete it with extra points.

Just a bit of feedback for anyone who might be concerned they can't do it all due to their playing style.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Marshall View Post
    Now that I’ve finished collecting the rewards - with 11 days to go - I can happily report that Playrix has built in a lot of redundancy for any missed/in-completed tasks.

Rewards are given when point tally’s are met, all tasks accumulate points - so choose what you can do 😁
    I know quite a number of players in my co-op were concerned they couldn’t complete the barn upgrade task - same applies for them 👍
    i started a week late but i should be able to get the 310 points i required to get all the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Marshall View Post

Rewards are given when point tally’s are met, all tasks accumulate points - so choose what you can do
    I know quite a number of players in my co-op were concerned they couldn’t complete the barn upgrade task - same applies for them
    Anyone who bought the gold pass will be able to complete the barn upgrade tasks if they do enough other tasks. Even if they haven't done it with parts, expanding using the barn upgrade coupon given fairly late in the rewards does count toward this task.

I am finished now as well, in hindsight, I wish I hadn't spent so much resources doing pointless zoo tasks and chasing artifacts.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I just finished with all the tasks this morning (with 10 days to go). I am in a solo co-op with all artifacts long ago collected. So even without those two big tasks available to me I easily completed everything. So no panic or worry. Playrix has built in a big buffer of "missed tasks". Great planning on their part!

I agree Cody,
    The extra week of tasks I think was built in to ensure everyone could get all rewards.
    Yes great planning.