Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Not fair, Township peeps

Not fair, Township peeps

The weekly\daily game of doing tasks for like the spaceship skin, temporary increase of barn space ,etc game - I see that one of the tasks worth 50pts is to fill co-op requests "x" times. How am I and others like mesuppose to do that when we are a co-op of ONE PLAYER and we like it that way? Or the ones who aren't even in a co-op?????? There is no way to complete that task. Thanks for not thinking of us and literally denying us the opportunity to earn these points.

Perhaps I and my bank card ( yes. I buy Township cash acouple times a week) should find a different game to play?!

i am curious why dont u find some coop?
    joining a coop grant u nothing bad but benefits

you should consider to think about joining a coop before asking why there is such things so called not fair

imo, the tasks are for everyone, not even anywhere close to the word "not fair"

no offense, just my opinion

We don't have to complete all the tasks in order to get all the prizes.
    But, I agree it is unfair, I can only think that Playrix don't favour single player coops. The idea of coops when introduced was to create a place where groups could play together.
    Unfortunately Playrix won't see your post, which is a shame because I understand your frustration and Playrix want to promote Fair Play.

Rena, there are many players that don't want to play with strangers.
    Playrix know this and should be more considerate.
    The tasks are not fair if everyne cannot complete them

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Rena, there are many players that don't want to play with strangers.
    Playrix know this and should be more considerate.
    The tasks are not fair if everyne cannot complete them
    i don't really think so, if you don't like something in the game and you don't play it and the task requires it then u call it unfair?
    what if you don't like bananas, and all the goods related to bananas will become unavailable, when holicopiter requires a banana-related thing, will u call it unfair?

you should like those important game features, open your soul and join others, do not play on you own
    this time i choose the side of playrix
    please find a coop, or there will be disadvantages

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    i don't really think so, if you don't like something in the game and you don't play it and the task requires it then u call it unfair?
    what if you don't like bananas, and all the goods related to bananas will become unavailable, when holicopiter requires a banana-related thing, will u call it unfair?

you should like those important game features, open your soul and join others, do not play on you own
    One of my Gran's favourite sayings was "There's no such thing as should...."
    People are free to choose whether they prefer to play in a group of strangers, or to play solo. It's their choice.
    It's fine to point out the advantages of joining a co-op but telling people that choose a way of playing that suits them that they "should" change, that they are wrong, is neither helpful nor respectful imo.
    Other way around, you wouldn't appreciate it either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    ...you should like those important game features, open your soul and join others, do not play on you own
    Quote Originally Posted by JayS View Post
    One of my Gran's favourite sayings was "There's no such thing as should...."
    People are free to choose whether they prefer to play in a group of strangers, or to play solo. It's their choice.
    It's fine to point out the advantages of joining a co-op but telling people that choose a way of playing that suits them that they "should" change, that they are wrong, is neither helpful nor respectful imo.
    Other way around, you wouldn't appreciate it either.
    As often happens in this forum, someone else has answered more eloquently than I but, as a solo racer, I would like to add my thoughts. My soul is my own and does not need to be 'opened'. I have many reasons for not joining a multi-player co-op and Playrix had enough foresight to offer myself and fellow solo racers that option. There is nothing wrong with it and, in fact, I find I quite enjoy it. Telling me (or any other solo racer) that I should change my gaming style in order to fit your idea of the right way to play is, in fact, disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by bahighwayrunner View Post
    The weekly\daily game of doing tasks for like the spaceship skin, temporary increase of barn space ,etc game - I see that one of the tasks worth 50pts is to fill co-op requests "x" times. How am I and others like mesuppose to do that when we are a co-op of ONE PLAYER and we like it that way? Or the ones who aren't even in a co-op?????? There is no way to complete that task. Thanks for not thinking of us and literally denying us the opportunity to earn these points.

Perhaps I and my bank card ( yes. I buy Township cash acouple times a week) should find a different game to play?!
    While I would certainly not call this particular task 'unfair' I did post yesterday that "It's the first time I've sort of felt punished for being a solo racer." so we share a similar frustration. JayS offered a very simple solution in that thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...vent!!!/page17

If you play on an Android system and are interested in trying that option please PM me so we can share co-op details and give it a shot. Barb

I have been in a 30 person co-op for many months, a 10 person co-op for well over a year, and am now sailing solo. All had their advantages and disadvantages. The tasks and boosters that are useless to me as a solo racer are annoying and show up far more often than I'd like them to (which would be never! Lol) But it is my choice to be a solo racer at this point so I try to go with the flow.

Since it looks like I can get all of the rewards for this month long quest without doing all of the tasks having a task I can't complete doesn't bother me much.

One question though. How can I temporarily join another co-op just for a visit? Wouldn't I lose my coop? Can I return to it or would I have to start another co-op and start over with stats? Sorry if that is a really dumb question.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post

One question though. How can I temporarily join another co-op just for a visit? Wouldn't I lose my coop? Can I return to it or would I have to start another co-op and start over with stats? Sorry if that is a really dumb question.
    As a solo player you can't. If you leave your co-op it's deleted and you would have to start all over again. To get co-op helps you would have to invite people to come to your co-op. (By the way, it isn't a dumb question - lots of people pretend to know lots of things about this game, but no-one knows everything )

Quote Originally Posted by JJay View Post
    As a solo player you can't. If you leave your co-op it's deleted and you would have to start all over again. To get co-op helps you would have to invite people to come to your co-op. (By the way, it isn't a dumb question - lots of people pretend to know lots of things about this game, but no-one knows everything )
    Thanks JJay. That's why I never checked out hopping. I figured I would lose my coop. Inviting people into my coop to visit makes sense (DUH to me lolol).

I am a firm believer that you should strive to learn something new everyday. Usually not a problem for me to accomplish! 😀

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)