Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Not fair, Township peeps

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    ...It looks like Playrix took this into account and we don't have to do every single task. Cool!!
    I second that, Cody! Barb

I'm upset this co op has put out co op of three in with 7 - 10 player co op
    There is no way we can win with those statistics...Help😳

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberly Lancaster View Post
    I'm upset this co op has put out co op of three in with 7 - 10 player co op
    There is no way we can win with those statistics...Help
    Answering you on other thread
    https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...04#post1592904

Quote Originally Posted by Cindie45 View Post
    I started a co-op and added a few bad apples, had to "kick", now I don't have my 50 members and they won't let me add new members to replace those I kicked, what's the deal?
    50 members? You mean friends? You can only have a max of 30 co-op members.

Quote Originally Posted by bahighwayrunner View Post

Perhaps I and my bank card ( yes. I buy Township cash acouple times a week) should find a different game to play?!
    They aren’t going to miss you. Also, if you have access to Facebook, they have said that there are enough tasks to win everything without doing all the tasks.

AA919C5F-1C02-4892-B9A4-246FBD944C32.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ohmytownship View Post
    ........ Also, if you have access to Facebook, they have said that there are enough tasks to win everything without doing all the tasks.

AA919C5F-1C02-4892-B9A4-246FBD944C32.jpg
    Hi omt welcome to the forum . Thanks for posting the screenshot of Playrix confirming we can reach all goals without doing all tasks offered. Very helpful

Have you thought about posting to have people to come to your coop temporiaily? I

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    As often happens in this forum, someone else has answered more eloquently than I but, as a solo racer, I would like to add my thoughts. My soul is my own and does not need to be 'opened'. I have many reasons for not joining a multi-player co-op and Playrix had enough foresight to offer myself and fellow solo racers that option. There is nothing wrong with it and, in fact, I find I quite enjoy it. Telling me (or any other solo racer) that I should change my gaming style in order to fit your idea of the right way to play is, in fact, disrespectful.

While I would certainly not call this particular task 'unfair' I did post yesterday that "It's the first time I've sort of felt punished for being a solo racer." so we share a similar frustration. JayS offered a very simple solution in that thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...vent!!!/page17

If you play on an Android system and are interested in trying that option please PM me so we can share co-op details and give it a shot. Barb

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post

One question though. How can I temporarily join another co-op just for a visit? Wouldn't I lose my coop? Can I return to it or would I have to start another co-op and start over with stats? Sorry if that is a really dumb question.
    Hi Cody, I'm a solo player too. It's no dumb question...you are right. Sorry, but we cannot hop solo, we cannot leave our co-op unmanned...n lose it if we leave. This has bn asked before, by myself also. I'm sure someone more proficient than I can provide links with this info

Quote Originally Posted by hbv View Post
    Hi Cody, I'm a solo player too. It's no dumb question...you are right. Sorry, but we cannot hop solo, we cannot leave our co-op unmanned...n lose it if we leave. This has bn asked before, by myself also. I'm sure someone more proficient than I can provide links with this info
    Don't think this needs a link hbv. You have answered Cody perfectly. A Co-op will cease to exist if it has no members .