Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Not fair, Township peeps

Thanks, Zimbelstern, Barb

Downton when I read your post I LOL'd and couldn't help but think of this decoration...

When it was offered during a recent regatta someone (sorry I don't remember who) showed how they incorporated it into a children's playground; rather apt in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindie45 View Post
    I started a co-op and added a few bad apples, had to "kick", now I don't have my 50 members and they won't let me add new members to replace those I kicked, what's the deal?
    We can have up to 30 people in a co-op but 50 friends.
    Have you set the co-op minimum entry level too high to allow you to send invites.?

Or if you are talking about adding friends - do the people you're asking already have 50 and can therefore not add more.

Quote Originally Posted by bahighwayrunner View Post
    The weekly\daily game of doing tasks for like the spaceship skin, temporary increase of barn space ,etc game - I see that one of the tasks worth 50pts is to fill co-op requests "x" times. How am I and others like mesuppose to do that when we are a co-op of ONE PLAYER and we like it that way? Or the ones who aren't even in a co-op?????? There is no way to complete that task. Thanks for not thinking of us and literally denying us the opportunity to earn these points.

Perhaps I and my bank card ( yes. I buy Township cash acouple times a week) should find a different game to play?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    We don't have to complete all the tasks in order to get all the prizes.
    But, I agree it is unfair, I can only think that Playrix don't favour single player coops. ....Unfortunately Playrix won't see your post, which is a shame because I understand your frustration and Playrix want to promote Fair Play.
    Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    As ......I have many reasons for not joining a multi-player co-op and Playrix had enough foresight to offer myself and fellow solo racers that option. There is nothing wrong with it and, in fact, I find I quite enjoy it.......

While I would certainly not call this particular task 'unfair' I did post yesterday that "It's the first time I've sort of felt punished for being a solo racer." so we share a similar frustration. JayS offered a very simple solution in that thread:

https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...vent!!!/page17

If you play on an Android system and are interested in trying that option please PM me so we can share co-op details and give it a shot. Barb
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    I have been in a 30 person co-op for many months, a 10 person co-op for well over a year, and..... it is my choice to be a solo racer at this point so I try to go with the flow.

Since it looks like I can get all of the rewards for this month long quest without doing all of the tasks having a task I can't complete doesn't bother me much.

One question though. How can I temporarily join another co-op just for a visit? Wouldn't I lose my coop? Can I return to it or would I have to start another co-op and start over with stats? Sorry if that is a really dumb question.
    Quote Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
    I haven't built my coop. I was burned in a previous game by playing with strangers so I am very hesitant to do it again. I can still play and enjoy the game without it.

I don't necessarily consider it being unfair to have the task but more of a programming failure on the part of Playrix because they already have programming in place to not hinder those that do not have a feature of the game. No zoo, you don't received zoo cards. No House of Luck, you don't receive clovers. No Museum, you don't receive artifacts. An alternate task could have been programmed for those that don't have the coop. Doesn't help the solo racers though.

I won't be able to finish the task but so far I can do everything else and if the calculations are correct, I will still be able to get all the points needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Seriously? If this game allows the option of playing without being in a coop and allows the option of racing as a solo coop, then they need to treat those players the same as everyone else. Of course it is wrong of them to create a task those players can't do.

Yes, there is the option of setting yourself to not racing and joining any open coop temporarily until enough requests are filled. Still, completing one extra event task should not require that level of disruption in anyone's game.
    Remember Mayfield that leaving a solo co-op to join another would destroy the home co-op, a high price for one task especially if up in gold.

Apologies to all for the length of post and un-even editing. Didn't want to miss anyone out, sorry if I have.
    My baby is android and is happy to come squat your solo co-op and demand wheat. It should only take a couple of days . Please reply here and send pm if you want to. I'm wary of strangers so will only respond to pms from replies here.

As I said we don't need to complete all the tasks in order to get all the rewards, so maybe "unfair" is the wrong word to use.
    It could be that some tasks are in there just as an available option if we can do it, but we don't have to.
    However they have taken away the choice by making it impossible for some to complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    I would perhaps think otherwise if it were not possible to earn all rewards without doing every task, but as it is, I think it is very well thought out.

The great variety of playing styles is one of the major assets oh Township in my opinion.
    To me this the black and white bottom line. If ... as a solo racer ... I am ever not allowed to compete in an event and earn all of the rewards I will consider it unfair. Short of that it's all good.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Cody, everyone is able to get all the rewards.
    I think if we couldn't Playrix woukd have a mutiny in their hands lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    To me this the black and white bottom line. If ... as a solo racer ... I am ever not allowed to compete in an event and earn all of the rewards I will consider it unfair. Short of that it's all good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Cody, everyone is able to get all the rewards.
    I think if we couldn't Playrix woukd have a mutiny in their hands lol
    Of course I will leave it to Cody to answer independently but I read that post with the emphasis on 'if' as in 'if' Playrix ever blocked me, as a solo racer, from winning all rewards in an event...

I don't think Cody was suggesting we couldn't earn all the rewards in the current (Professor Verne's Experiments) event just that if that ever happened, Cody (and Cuddz, you're right, many others) would consider if unfair.

Ah I understand, the written word can be a bit confusing at times fir my old brain cell lol.
    Thanks Barb for explaining

what i mean is just to say there is nothing unfair and nothing else

the open soul thing is my suggestion, take it or not is the OP's choice

My final opinion is this task is nothing about unfair, it's just an ordinary task like others

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Of course I will leave it to Cody to answer independently but I read that post with the emphasis on 'if' as in 'if' Playrix ever blocked me, as a solo racer, from winning all rewards in an event...

I don't think Cody was suggesting we couldn't earn all the rewards in the current (Professor Verne's Experiments) event just that if that ever happened, Cody (and Cuddz, you're right, many others) would consider if unfair.
    Yes, that is what I meant. IF it were impossible to earn all of the rewards due to not completing a particular task it would be unfair. I can't do a multiple person co-op task. Maybe someone else can't do a barn update in the time allowed. Etc. Etc. It looks like Playrix took this into account and we don't have to do every single task. Cool!!

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)