Thread: New heliport shell

New heliport shell

I just got the new heliport, but wasn’t really concentrating when I changed it’s appearance! Now I’d like to put it back to it’s original form, and can’t figure out how to do it. Any help would be welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Cesar49 View Post
    I just got the new heliport, but wasn’t really concentrating when I changed it’s appearance! Now I’d like to put it back to it’s original form, and can’t figure out how to do it. Any help would be welcome!
    Hi Cesar49, if you go to the helicopter pad screen you will see a new 'skins' icon in the upper left corner. Tap on that and you will be given the option to change the helicopter or the helicopter pad. Select the helicopter pad option and you will see the choice between the pad and hanger. Taping on the helicopter pad option will restore the original look. HTH Barb

ETA: That's how it works for me on Android, not certain about other platforms.

That’s great, and thanks for the quick reply. I don’t think my very traditional town was ready for the space age look just yet!

I got the pad and spaceship but don’t know how to put it on screen. Help please

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia Wright View Post
    I got the pad and spaceship but don’t know how to put it on screen. Help please
    Cynthia, if you look at my earlier post I mention how to find the new 'skins' icon on the helicopter order page. Once you access that you will be given choices between the original and UFOish designs. Click on the choice(s) you want and you should be good to go. Barb

ETA: That's how it works for me on Android, not certain about other platforms.

That's how it works fir iPad as well.