Thread: Tickets for bubble gum game

Tickets for bubble gum game

Why do those tickets HAVE TO BE STORED IN MY BARN? I do not play the games. Yet every time I send a helicopter I have to go in and delete these tickets so I can free up space. There are a lot of them, yet they are not building materials not tools so why do they have to be stored in my usual full BARN?

Quote Originally Posted by Tkmanson View Post
    Why do those tickets HAVE TO BE STORED IN MY BARN? I do not play the games. Yet every time I send a helicopter I have to go in and delete these tickets so I can free up space. There are a lot of them, yet they are not building materials not tools so why do they have to be stored in my usual full BARN?
    Sympathise as my barn is always too full.
    Either sell them, as you are, or make fuel/tokens with them in the event 'kitchen' in hope that the excess unused fuel/tokens get bought back at the end of the event for more coin than the tickets used to make them.
    Playrix once tried to address your issue by only having tickets attached to half of the helicopter orders. I have to presume that was unpopular as it's not been repeated since.

I understand your frustrations Tkmanson, however this has been asked many times and not just for the tickets.
    With all events whatever is needed is stored in the barn.
    We all have the same issue, but so far Playrix don't seem to want to change it.