Thread: Maximum Number of Zoo Orders

Maximum Number of Zoo Orders

In an earlier thread (which Ive fruitlessly searched for) I was told that the maximum number of zoo orders was six. Today I was surprised to see I had eight waiting for me. Yesterday I stopped playing earlier than usual and this morning started later so the number is consistent with the normal schedule. I'm just curious if this is in fact the norm, or if it's something different for gamers during Professor Verne's Experiments. Thanks for any info. Barb

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    In an earlier thread (which Ive fruitlessly searched for) I was told that the maximum number of zoo orders was six. Today I was surprised to see I had eight waiting for me. ...
    Yes, it's eight zoo orders max. Unrelated to the Prof. You can only see 6 at first=w/o scrolling, maybe that is what they meant.
    Screenshot_20191112-160240.jpg tap to enlarge

The 8th is still building here.
    Also, there is another kind of max at the top, with the bar.

Thanks, _DD_ . I was pretty sure it was normal and not related to the Experiments but just wanted to be certain. Barb

You're welcome, Barb I can understand very well becoming unsure about anything in the game.

In an earlier thread (which Ive fruitlessly searched for) I was told that the maximum number of zoo orders was six. Today I was surprised to see I had eight waiting for me. Yesterday I stopped playing earlier than usual and this morning started later so the number is consistent with the normal schedule. I'm just curious if this is in fact the norm, or if it's something different for gamers during Professor Verne's Experiments. Thanks for any info. Barb
    I previously told you 8 Barb. Not sure where you heard the 6

The post is here. Just in case it was this you were thinking of and mixed up the 6 with the 8
    Last edited by Downton; 11-12-2019 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    I previously told you 8 Barb. Not sure where you heard the 6

The post is here. Just in case it was this you were thinking of and mixed up the 6 with the 8
    Thanks for the link and clarification, Downton. It's obviously a memory fail on my part and not any misinformation from you.

Thanks for the link and clarification, Downton. It's obviously a memory fail on my part and not any misinformation from you.
    Honestly the amount of information we share here on the forum Barb, causes brain fog sometimes . Doesn't help when the post with the info we are looking for, is in a seemingly unrelated thread, as with all our chatter can happen often .

Just wanted to add Playrix's info as well...just in case someone searches this info up again.

https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/town...ill-zoo-orders
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton

Laughing at myself, TB, I have that page bookmarked but never thought to look there. Thanks for the excellent link. Barb

Laughing at myself, TB, I have that page bookmarked but never thought to look there. Thanks for the excellent link. Barb
    You're welcome Barb. No worries...like Downton said:

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Honestly the amount of information we share here on the forum Barb, causes brain fog sometimes . Doesn't help when the post with the info we are looking for, is in a seemingly unrelated thread, as with all our chatter can happen often .

Even with that search bar...it's just like Google...you can search several phrases/wordings and pull up nothing. Search again and voila...there it is!
    "If I am found vague, listless or agitated, Administer Chocolate Immediately." Sandra Boynton