Thread: It's probably been dealt with before but..

It's probably been dealt with before but..

I really hate how the zoo requests arent just visible on the board outside anymore, but that they have to float around inside the zoo too! It completely spoils the look of my zoo. I used to enjoy popping in to have a wander round and watch the animals whilst waiting for a task to finish in my town.. but playrix have ruined it 😏and yes I km know I'm a township nerd 🤣

It has been mentioned a lot here, yes, and nothing positively (that I've seen), but it didn't make it to Playrix' ears yet...

the requests in my zoo are all niners, so I won't fill them, nor ask anyone to do so. Only had to give in to one, cos it was really totally blocking my smiling cow in the hammock. It's really hard not to use swear words on this change/idea.

I can still see the orders on the zoo board without entering the zoo. Is this something that varies by platform?

What I can't see anymore is the quantity I already have of the unfilled items, which was really handy info. All I get now is insultingly useless information like we get feathers from the ducks. Nobody who has reached this point needs to be told where olives come from or that we get cream from the dairy.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I can still see the orders on the zoo board without entering the zoo. Is this something that varies by platform?

What I can't see anymore is the quantity I already have of the unfilled items, which was really handy info. All I get now is insultingly useless information like we get feathers from the ducks. Nobody who has reached this point needs to be told where olives come from or that we get cream from the dairy.
    So agree about the senseless removal of quantity info for crops animal and island products. It was so useful when checking that a helicopter order wasn't about to sabotage carefully prepped zoo order.
    The OP still has order board, but doesn't like the order bubbles above enclosures/visitors. I don't either tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It has been mentioned a lot here, yes, and nothing positively (that I've seen), but it didn't make it to Playrix' ears yet...

the requests in my zoo are all niners, so I won't fill them, nor ask anyone to do so. Only had to give in to one, cos it was really totally blocking my smiling cow in the hammock. It's really hard not to use swear words on this change/idea.
    Haha a fellow Ts nerd! 😉 and yes it's hard to fathom why playrix makes some of the changes it makes. Don't they know if it ain't broke don't fix it?!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    Yes that's super annoying too!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Only had to give in to one, cos it was really totally blocking my smiling cow in the hammock. It's really hard not to use swear words on this change/idea.
    Just realised I placed the hammock cow in my zoo too! Great minds eh? 🤣

>> Just realised I placed the hammock cow in my zoo too! Great minds eh? 🤣

LOL - well, I have another one in my town One of the few decos, where I use two.