Thread: Rewards for deleted tasks

Rewards for deleted tasks

How about a reward for deleted tasks?
    Since last month or so, most of the time i delete tasks instead of complete tasks.

Also i have a big complain about upgrade islands.....so i upgrade all 4 islands, for 50% off the time.....and it is useless!!!! Still i have to use ingots if i need the second or third item......and i worked so hard😭
    Milky way

Quote Originally Posted by Andromeda View Post
    Also i have a big complain about upgrade islands.....so i upgrade all 4 islands, for 50% off the time.....and it is useless!!!! Still i have to use ingots if i need the second or third item......and i worked so hard
    If you think you're annoyed now, wait till you find out that even if you upgrade the islands as far as you can you will still need ingots to guarantee 3 of the 2nd or 3rd item.

How about a reward for deleted tasks?
    Since last month or so, most of the time i delete tasks instead of complete tasks.
    good idea!

Also i have a big complain about upgrade islands.....so i upgrade all 4 islands, for 50% off the time.....and it is useless!!!! Still i have to use ingots if i need the second or third item......and i worked so hard������
    the time upgrade doesn't change that anyway - for that, you must upgrade the 2nd (and 3rd) item to the possible 10 %.
    Then - as my "elder" Coop partner told me - a silver ingot will suffice, instead of a platinum. Nothing more to achieve.

Two of my game experts didn't even update the 3rd item fully, cos they say it doesn't bring much.

I'm now at around 8 % for all 2nd and 3rd items, and must say, their change has no expected pattern at all. I often have 35 of the 3rd item and 5 of the 2nd. Very funny.
    And the other day - or I should rather say week! which it needed, or felt so - I needed 54 bronze ingots alone (plus another sort) for an upgrade of ONE silly percent. FIFTY-FOUR, not kidding. Even funnier...

Yes, i agree with you.....they should improve this....anyway, I will use ingots to upgrade factories, at least for factories is worth it! By the way i wrote here my proposition about cancel using ores at some factories- jewelry, kitchen.....music factory for drum or i do not know....items that can be bought from dealer not waste it for this. I wonder if playrix read my request.
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    good idea!

the time upgrade doesn't change that anyway - for that, you must upgrade the 2nd (and 3rd) item to the possible 10 %.
    Then - as my "elder" Coop partner told me - a silver ingot will suffice, instead of a platinum. Nothing more to achieve.

Two of my game experts didn't even update the 3rd item fully, cos they say it doesn't bring much.

I'm now at around 8 % for all 2nd and 3rd items, and must say, their change has no expected pattern at all. I often have 35 of the 3rd item and 5 of the 2nd. Very funny.
    And the other day - or I should rather say week! which it needed, or felt so - I needed 54 bronze ingots alone (plus another sort) for an upgrade of ONE silly percent. FIFTY-FOUR, not kidding. Even funnier...
    Milky way

Yes, i agree with you.....they should improve this....anyway, I will use ingots to upgrade factories, at least for factories is worth it!
    It seems upgrading the islands to needing only 1 silver ingot might be worth it for doing the related island task in regatta.

By the way i wrote here my proposition about cancel using ores at some factories- jewelry, kitchen.....music factory for drum or i do not know....items that can be bought from dealer not waste it for this. I wonder if playrix read my request.
    You mean you posted a wish for a change by Playrix - or a suggestion for other players?
    If the first, I am not sure they read here, regularly or anymore, even the Wishlist.... it's probably more probable they see your wish when sending it <whether report or wish> ingame.

Also i have a big complain about upgrade islands.....so i upgrade all 4 islands, for 50% off the time.....and it is useless!!!! Still i have to use ingots if i need the second or third item......and i worked so hard������
    I think your work leveling up the islands was still worth it. Cutting the time in half is a huge benefit. I wish mine were that far along.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    I think your work leveling up the islands was still worth it. Cutting the time in half is a huge benefit. I wish mine were that far along.
    Yes, indeed, 50% less is important.....but 10% chance for the second item, looks unbalanced. About my method to get faster this upgrade, i use booster to cut time producing ingots, every hour i use dealer to buy ores, and i remember that in a month or so i finished upgrade. Is not so hard.
    Milky way

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It seems upgrading the islands to needing only 1 silver ingot might be worth it for doing the related island task in regatta.

You mean you posted a wish for a change by Playrix - or a suggestion for other players?
    If the first, I am not sure they read here, regularly or anymore, even the Wishlist.... it's probably more probable they see your wish when sending it <whether report or wish> ingame.

I sent my wish to Playrix....and i sent it every time i could ....maybe one day they will do it like they remove mint....
    Milky way