Hello! I love playing township!
First of all, let me say, I often spend my real money to make things happen. I DO NOT have a problem doing this.... I actually think the game is very balanced on what I can obtain with coins vs what I can choose to spend real money on.
Here’s my one complaint...
Construction materials are not available at the City Market even though there’s an intro note on the initial game loading screen that indicates that they can be purchased there. I always fill my trains and send them to get my supplies. The balance of items received back is is a pretty fair mix with mine tools included and I like that. However, there are never enough concrete slabs....
I want to expand my town, I want to build more buildings and enjoy all that the game can offer. The current setup has me waiting and waiting for concrete slabs so I can move forward. I’m on level 47 and my weather station and greenhouse are in limbo and have been for over a week now. I can’t build my Mexican restaurant or some of the other special buildings I want because of the shortage of concrete slabs... they are insanely expensive, with only the township cash option to buy. And so I wait and wait. This would be an issue that would cause dissatisfaction over time with me eventually giving up...
Please make it possible to buy construction materials so I can move forward and spend more real money on other misc things...
I hope that makes sense...thank you for your time.