Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: City market

I have 400 on windows. It's a little easier, since it's in 2 rows, but still that's 200 columns. I admit I am not F2p, but I don't regret buying them at all. It is so convenient even at high level, that I can usually find 100+ of every long growing crops. There are so many help requests each day for crops like potatoes, trees, roses, jasmines, that I couldn't even grow them myself and definetely couldn't store that many. Not to mention the zoo tasks (windows has the old zoo).

Also when I use the heli booster, I buy everything from the market (except crops) and I can complete way more orders, than I could without them. Sure, you don't find everything, but finding 5 beds instead of 2 is still pretty good. My goal is 500, after that I will definetely stop. I know some have over 1000, but that is just too much pain to go through for me...

Organization in this game in general needs improvement. Scrolling through friends with no way to organize them and scrolling through decorations with no way to organize them is becoming untenable. We need an organizational system in-game that doesn't rely on simple scrolling.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 116
    Co-op: Spring's Bounty - International Regatta Community
    Forum Member: December 2015