Thread: town ship banks and loans

town ship banks and loans

hi i think it would be good if township could do some sort off bank or loan shop where you can lend friends and co op members coins and maybe dollars

The piggy bank should be deleted from this Township game. Items grown, bought, helicopter, train and plane runs should go directly into the city bank as they are already paid by coin or the city bank money. It is ludicrous to have to use real life money to buy the piggy bank and have to pay twice. I might delete this game as it is too expensive to keep going.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyRacer24 View Post
    The piggy bank should be deleted from this Township game. Items grown, bought, helicopter, train and plane runs should go directly into the city bank as they are already paid by coin or the city bank money. It is ludicrous to have to use real life money to buy the piggy bank and have to pay twice. I might delete this game as it is too expensive to keep going.
    The Piggy Bank is an optional way to obtain TCash. You do not lose anything by not buying it. If you want to read more on how the Piggy Bank works, you can check out this thread: https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...gy-bank-Merged

Stu...this was answered in your other thread.

The money in the piggy bank you are not paying for twice. You get the same amounts whether you have it or not, but you get an extra but going into the piggy bank. Also it's cheaper than buying from the App Store for those that buy TCash.