Thread: Township Game Fair Play

Township Game Fair Play

If a player is caught cheated who uses third party software for playing township, is there any opportunity to play again after being blocked and get personal data deleted by playrix within necessary days.
    I'm waiting for your reply guys...

We can't answer that fir you as it hasn't happened to us. The only people that could give you a true answer is Playrix.
    But I woukd guess that once a person has been caught cheating they will never be allowed to play again.
    And to be honest I wouldn't want them to either. Cheating in any game is disgusting to me, stupid and unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep96 View Post
    If a player is caught cheated who uses third party software for playing township, is there any opportunity to play again after being blocked and get personal data deleted by playrix within necessary days.
    I'm waiting for your reply guys...
    I believe you will not be able to play Township again. At least certainly not on the same device the player was caught cheating on. Presumably nor will a banned player be able to play Township again without getting banned from the same IOS/Google/ Amazon account either. That device and account will be permanently blocked. I understand some players have downloaded township from a third party unaware that this is considered cheating. However, Playrix have a zero tolerance policy regarding cheating. This includes all third party software regardless of whether this is just downloading the game from there. It is all considered cheating and treated accordingly.

I openly revealed to playrix support about the cheating and apologized for that through playrix support and at Google Play review. Is there any possibility to play Township again ??

You can appeal to them and ask if they will give you a chance, but your chances are slim.
    Playrix had a lot of trouble with cheating, and it still goes on, so they have zero tolerance.
    But you can try.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep96 View Post
    I openly revealed to playrix support about the cheating and apologized for that through playrix support and at Google Play review. Is there any possibility to play Township again ??
    Honestly Deep96 I do not believe Playrix will allow you to play Township again. They have a policy they adhere to, and openly admitting to cheating after they caught you, will not change anything.