Thread: Idea for single space decoration and new landscape types

Idea for single space decoration and new landscape types

I think it would be a great idea to include single space decorations that would fill in unwanted, empty spaces.

For example: There could be a decoration with leaves that have fallen onto the ground along with some acorns, or a sandy spot with a small palm tree and a crab. There could be baby parks which could include a small space with tiny bushes shrubs and trees or maybe a baby park with some cobblestones and a bench. Some small animals like squirrels and bunnies running around would also be really cool! These are just some examples but the list could go on and on.

Another idea is to have more landscape types instead of just the 5 (water, grass, sand, dirt, and ice)

Multiple shades of grass anywhere from bright green to brown would be a great feature. This would look really neat and would make it so you could correspond your town with the seasons. Also, for spring time, there could be an option for grass that would have small wild flowers mixed in. For winter time you guys already do a frosty grass which is really cool! Again there are probably plenty of other ideas for landscape types that would look great. These are just a few of my ideas.

Many times when decorating my town, the empty spaces do not look appealing to me. It would be great to add these features to the game!

Quote Originally Posted by pyoung3000 View Post
    ..Some small animals like squirrels and bunnies running around would also be really cool! These are just some examples but the list could go on and on. ...
    The Wildpark deco has these animals, but it's bigger than one space, yes.
    And I'm afraid the list cannot go on and on, because these many different decos would be too much for many mobile devices, and maybe also Playrix' servers at some point. Which is, as assumption, also the reason for some other things they have ruled out in their No-No-list, like different seasons all over towns.
    But maybe they take on the idea and add a single space-deco once in a while again.

I don't think they are averse to single space decorations in principle. We have the wildflowers and several other single squares of different flowers. Plus there are the yellow and pink rose bushes, small and standard. Many of the trees also need only 1 cell, including the single palm tree and the clumps of 3 palms.

I think another variation on the wildflower field, maybe with a taller clump of grass or bush would be good, plus some other individual shrubs to tuck in here or there would be good to provide height variation between the low stuff and the trees or buildings.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-12-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad