Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Too much needed for building zoo buildings

Ah I see.. I'm the same as you then..I assume I had enough enclosure ir animals at the start as I have always had 8 orders on the board at a time.
    Maybe someone with less can tell us...l'd be interested to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Ah I see.. I'm the same as you then..I assume I had enough enclosure ir animals at the start as I have always had 8 orders on the board at a time.
    Maybe someone with less can tell us...l'd be interested to know.
    For a long time my second town only had 4 enclosures (it has a couple more now because I had to build them to buy a decoration), but I never had a problem with getting orders - the rest of them just came from visitors. Not sure what would happen if you didn't have any roads in your zoo and therefore didn't have any visitors

Hmmm.. That would be interesting to find out. ( no roads )

Did you always get 8 orders as a max on the board outside the zoo..that is what we were wondering, or are there less if the zoo is in its early stages of development.

Did you always get 8 orders as a max on the board outside the zoo..that is what we were wondering, or are there less if the zoo is in its early stages of development.
    I always had 8 orders. I seem to remember that the first enclosure is free, and the next takes just a couple of building materials to complete. I built them and then put roads around them. I was doing it specifically to get orders for regatta tasks because in my mini town I have no interest in developing the zoo. I stopped at 4 enclosures and left it that way for at least 4 months, and I always had 8 tasks on my board.

From memory,(haven't opened game yet to check) my zoo has no roads other than those by the building we can't delete, still get all 8 orders

Thanks JayS ..nice if you to test things out for us.

Oh dear my brain not working lol
    I edited Last post to change the name, now I see I was right and both of you have answered...teach me to read properly.

So JayS and JJay ... Thanks to you both

Yes, thanks. That clears up what had been mysterious to some of us.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad