Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Too much needed for building zoo buildings

Too much needed for building zoo buildings

Just wondering if it's possible that the cost in products that you need to build your enclosures in the zoo could cost a less cuz it takes forever to build them. It takes a long time to get all those product and building materials..

Unfortunately this game is programmed to last a long time and grind on your patience lol.
    It takes forever on purpose to gather materials, tools etc. so you won't level up too quickly.
    I can't see anything becoming cheaper, or quicker. Playrix want you to spend TCash to speed things up.

they already brought down prices of factories and zoo enclosures

REPLY for CUDDZ: I'm Proud of You!!! VERY Honest answer FOR a change (across all forum topics and replies by ALL!) THAT'S IT IN A nutshell!!! So Refreshing!
    Last edited by BKNBLK13; 11-10-2019 at 11:02 AM. Reason: Forgot to say who I was replying to...*♀️

Thank you BKNBLK13..and I will say that many times when I read your replies I have agreed with what you said,
    So a huge pat in the back for you too
    Last edited by Cuddz; 11-11-2019 at 10:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Thank you Barb...
    psst... Barb uses the username BJK14; this (BKNBLK13) is someone else. I also keep checking with these 2

(you can edit your own posts)

Oops yeah thank you fir pointing that out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Unfortunately this game is programmed to last a long time and grind on your patience lol.
    It takes forever on purpose to gather materials, tools etc. so you won't level up too quickly.
    I can't see anything becoming cheaper, or quicker. Playrix want you to spend TCash to speed things up.
    I think they also want it to be hard enough (and require a large enough barn) that it it leaves something for higher level players to do after building all the available factories and community buildings.

Imo if you find zoo enclosures too demanding now, then stop building them for a while. Once you have enough zoo to generate 8 orders to fill up the board, you can leave the rest of the enclosure building for later in the game. Ignoring the rest of the enclosures does not interfere with your ability to play or make progress in the game.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-11-2019 at 10:58 PM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

I agree Mayfield and many have said they have put the zoo on hold to concentrate on their town.
    As you say it is something for higher level players to do.

Sorry I don't understand the connection between the orders...do you mean the ones to feed the animals?
    My board has the max number of orders you can get, but those orders do not influence the enclosures or animals needed or ability to get them
    I never fill those orders because I think the amounts they ask for is ridiculous

I was just thinking that we might need some minimum number of enclosures to have 8 orders at a time on the board. I know a lot of the orders come from visitors rather than animals but I wasn't sure if the order board would be effected with only a couple enclosures.

I already had quite a few when they changed over to the current zoo format, so I never saw how it begins.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-12-2019 at 12:53 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad