Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Visiting Christmas shows: search for Township in real life(IRL)

And what about a Fishdom tree?

Maybe the solution for not working links is posting only 640 x 480 pictures instead of the 320 x 240 that have to be linked to pictures uploaded to my 'Drive' cloud. Something is really wrong with the attachments. When I publish the post they are visible and working and after a while they change in words and are not working at all.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 12-25-2019 at 09:52 AM.
    Really thankful for the time in this place called home and for keeping it a good place to keep coming back to
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/Android

And no Christmas without Santa or his sled.

Here is where the Duiven visit ends but don't worry: there is more to come.
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 12-24-2019 at 11:28 AM. Reason: Attachments replaced by pictures
    Really thankful for the time in this place called home and for keeping it a good place to keep coming back to

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    For more clearance about Hugo I have sent you a PM
    got it, and got it now Thanks and have fun!

After watching my vids and pictures instore / yet to publish before Christmas I found out I am not even half way...
    So I recognize hectical
    And there is a faster way to publish enlargeble pictures so I hope you understand my choice in changing my way of editing (at least for today]
    I do hope it doesn't become too much work for you. F.e. I loved the videos with the stairs above, and esp. the lights and animals in them!
    But, I don't ask that you link all your pics to that external site, LIKE a video. When I upload a pic (the right way), it can be tapped to enlarge w/o me adding anything, and I thought it was the same for you, hence my remark above - meant as just a "check again, pls". The pics in the post I am replying to, do work that way, and former ones also - simply tap to enlarge, no big going somewhere. Sorry for that extra work!
    (I do appreciate, when you mention that a pic can be clicked for a video - easier to find. I also don't mind if you give us just bare links with a pic!)

and unfortunately, something went wrong with the pics (or video?) in posts nr 41 and 42 on page 5. One shows a not working link, the other invalid attachments - would you pls have a look at them, but only after a long and good sleep!

It sounds like an open door but do you know the Nutcrackers? Aren't they producid a lit in Germany? They are well represented here!
    are you asking me here? lol, no idea, sorry. But these here are cute!

And: I. WANT. THAT. TREE. IN. POST #40.

It has the red donuts from Township!!
    among other tasty things... <beam>
    Last edited by _DD_; 12-24-2019 at 10:54 AM. Reason: added a link

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    I do hope it doesn't become too much work for you. F.e. I loved the videos with the stairs above, and esp. the lights and animals in them!
    But, I don't ask that you link all your pics to that external site, LIKE a video. When I upload a pic (the right way), it can be tapped to enlarge w/o me adding anything, and I thought it was the same for you, hence my remark above - meant as just a "check again, pls". The pics in the post I am replying to, do work that way, and former ones also - simply tap to enlarge, no big going somewhere. Sorry for that extra work!
    (I do appreciate, when you mention that a pic can be clicked for a video - easier to find. I also don't mind if you give us just bare links with a pic!)

and unfortunately, something went wrong with the pics (or video?) in posts nr 41 and 42 on page 5. One shows a not working link, the other invalid attachments - would you pls have a look at them, but only after a long and good sleep!

are you asking me here? lol, no idea, sorry. But these here are cute!

And: I. WANT. THAT. TREE. IN. POST #40.

It has the red donuts from Township!!
    among other tasty things... <beam>
    I am really well aware that your intention is to help improve my posts. On that we are on the same page.
    Yesterday there were to many trees to see the woods so I took a step back to take a deep breath. That worked out very well!
    Now I have the overview again and know what to do to finish before ... New years eve!!! *g*
    I really donno why the attachments were not working so I replaced them for pictures edited on postimg.com that are NOT clickable to enlarge automatically.

I know the Sweets tree is favourite among us Forummers. No Christmas without Sweets!!!

We stayed in an hotel in Arnhem for the planned visit to Intratuin Duiven.
    The next day we went on a search for more Christmas shows with in our minds that after 'Duiven' any other show would be disappointing...
    And the first one did... a little...

But there were Farm animals to 'soften the pain'!
    Attachment 52001 Attachment 52008
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 12-24-2019 at 01:01 PM.

So we went to an other garden centre and there they had three lovely Christmas Displays.

On the display in the middle there are (again) Efteling decorations.
    This shop is the place where I found the new stalls for the Christmas market in the cave under my ski slope.

The next morning we travelled back home.

It is high time to also show our local Garden Centers. Here too, the Christmas houses are displayed in the shape of a Village.

And here is the Efteling / Fairytale area including Dragon and Elfs in the video.

During last Sweet week Event we could buy Ice cream houses, do you remember?
    Next time maybe a gingerbread house or something from another delicacy?
    More stuff to create a Sweet village!
    Last edited by Rocky_Ruud; 12-25-2019 at 12:08 AM.

For those who have room for this huge frozen tree (and everyone who likes some more entertainment) tap pic for video

So far Intratuin Rhoon; yet to come Small garden centre Aralia an huge garden center Intratuin Halsteren.

Is the Sweet Village also a shop, or an exhibition?
    Love the ice lakes there!

and meeting the polar bears again at that huge tree!

All these shops must have happy employees, working with all that fun stuff there!