Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Visiting Christmas shows: search for Township in real life(IRL)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Looked through the album, the houses/shops are fantastic, Ruud, and what ideas... wow.
    I'd almost say TS Devs must have been there, lol!

I re-read the whole thread, and just to be sure (I haven't seen something similar here, just Christmas markets with shops and light and a few pine trees as deco) that I understand it correctly: who makes and brings these houses, the ppl who have a shop there (as deco), or are they their own purpose in their own area (the one you marked)?
    There are several factories that deliver such houses and other stuff. International marks are Lemax(the mark represented in this spot and in many other places in this show), Luville and My Village but several garden centres released whole series as a private label too.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Wow, those are fantastic. Thank you for sharing them with us Ruud.
    My only worry would be..I would want them all and have nowhere to put them in my town.
    Still maybe Playrix can give us a suitable amount of expansions to fit.
    Won't hold my breath on that one though lol
    Thanks Cuddz,
    Sometimes I am thinking of how it could be living in a garden centre in this period,
    a little crowded during the day but very enjoyable when the peace has returned.
    Change what you can't accept. Accept what you can't change
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

It's a wonderful idea and fir me I would use my space reserved for Christmas decos, of which I have a lot
    so yes..I would love to see them available.

Thank you for this post at Christmas at Intratuin in Duiven. I have seen the photos on Google and it is all really beautiful. I live half an hour drive by car away, so I am definitely going to see that beautiful spectacle. Thank you for the tip Rocky Ruud

Quote Originally Posted by Macha View Post
    Thank you for this post at Christmas at Intratuin in Duiven. I have seen the photos on Google and it is all really beautiful. I live half an hour drive by car away, so I am definitely going to see that beautiful spectacle. Thank you for the tip Rocky Ruud
    Hi Macha
    You're welcome and if you are planning your visit next tip is to try to avoid weekend days because of the traffic jam in and around that garden centre.
    And if you like, share you experiences with us!
    Way2FindMe: #MJZH6C (Mijn boerderij)/Ruud's city of Rock 'nd LOL/level 115/Android

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post
    There are several factories that deliver such houses and other stuff. International marks are Lemax(the mark represented in this spot and in many other places in this show), Luville and My Village but several garden centres released whole series as a private label too.
    fascinating. Definitely haven't seen such here at all. Probably good so.... lol, they're probably not cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    fascinating. Definitely haven't seen such here at all. Probably good so.... lol, they're probably not cheap.

No, they aren't. Sometimes we buy on webshops with 20% discounts. The garden centres give discounts after Christmas days so that is another interesting option.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky_Ruud View Post

No, they aren't. Sometimes we buy on webshops with 20% discounts. ...
    yep, have seen such discounts as almost permanent elsewhere, funny concept. Anyway, glad YOU will get one!