Thread: Duplicative buildings!

Duplicative buildings!

We have lots of diff houses and apartments, which is great! I'd also like to be able to buy multiple office buildings, diff gas stations, another school or two, etc. Maybe even a barn that we could place on a second farm--doesn't have to store anything, just be there. Anyone else want "more of the same thing"?

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyes View Post
    ... Anyone else want "more of the same thing"?
    Only if they give us LOTS more room - and without having to collect tons of materials - clogging my barn - for expansions, which then need almost 4 days to be "emptied".

Well, of course! I want to build allllll over without having to worry about expansions...patience, patience!

...patience, patience!
    ha! there's that word again!

btw, here's an idea from a thread that just came back up today: you could also see whether you use some buildings differently than they were called and used originally.

Thanks! I like his condo hotel, and I think the university I've a good start. Thank you for sharing this!

Thanks! I like his condo hotel, ...
    I think Veganville is a "she", otherwise yes, I liked the ideas there, too Sometimes we find great ideas here!
    You're very welcome, of course; we were lucky the thread was revived on that day.