Thread: No Gold Pass, even though I paid for it !

Angry No Gold Pass, even though I paid for it !

Hi there,
    I bought a Gold Pass (twice, actually) but never received it . I was debited from my bank account (twice, again) . I have contacted Playrix assistance, but they don't (seem to want to) answer .
    Does someone else know how to reach someone at Playrix via another thing than the so-called chat-thing of the so-called "Help and Support" ?
    Thanks in advance

Meme problème, et pas de réponse de leur part!:furieux:

J'ai contacté l'assistance Apple, par chat d'abord, puis par téléphone (Le service iTunes Store). Ils vont procéder au remboursement.
    Je pense que c'est le mieux à faire dans le contexte actuel. PLayrix ne semble pas avoir assez de personnels pour répondre suffisamment à temps.

Others have had this happen..what worked for them was to request a refund and buy again. This seems to have kick started the pass.
    The money us taken out via your App Store so they are who you should approach for refunds...I.e Apple ec.
    As it is happening to many I would keep an eye out for a fix..as I'm sure Playrix will be working on one if it's needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Others have had this happen..what worked for them was to request a refund and buy again. This seems to have kick started the pass.
    The money us taken out via your App Store so they are who you should approach for refunds...I.e Apple ec.
    As it is happening to many I would keep an eye out for a fix..as I'm sure Playrix will be working on one if it's needed.
    Hi Cuddz,
    Thanks again for your reply
    THat's exactly what I have done. I asked Apple for reimbursement (as I said in the previous post, but in French, so... haha).
    Then, I've been brave enough to try buying the Gold Pass again, and it worked fine. Memo for later, wait a few hours and visit the Forum before paying anything!

You are welcome Simourgh,
    I'm afraid my French is not very good despite having family that are French...

i just purchased the gold pass and still no gold pass reward