Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Can i stack the bonus of Prof.V?

Quote Originally Posted by Hope1982 View Post
    Also to add... if you all want to wait another two days. I will send heli order totals before and after my next activation of the heli booster in lab. Then you all can do the math however you may like. I have plenty of gems to be the forums "gem waste tester"... at leaat for this event 😉😋
    My heli booster from lab expired...So heres the latest update with the totals prior to the the "generous customer" in lab booster: an order totaling 915 coins ( with the events 20% bonus).
    After the lab booster is applied it totals 1742 coins.

If i did the math equation correctly... which i doubt 😫... it works out to: the original total coin prior to the 20% multiplied by 2 ( the lab booster) and then the 20% event bonus is applied.

If there's a math wiz out there, feel free to jump in..

My heli booster from lab expired...So heres the latest update with the totals prior to the the "generous customer" in lab booster: an order totaling 915 coins ( with the events 20% bonus).

If i did the math equation correctly... which i doubt ... it works out to: the original total coin prior to the 20% multiplied by 2 ( the lab booster) and then the 20% event bonus is applied.

Am no maths whizz,but you also need to factor in the factory upgrades, unless the +20% from event, and the helicopter booster also multiply the bonus coins from upgraded factory product

Not really sure what the actual boost is for Generous Customer lab boot + Generous Customer event boost, but the two do stack. To me it looks like it is stacking each percentage on top of the other and not reducing or switching off the lower value. I'm regularly seeing 3K+ coin orders that the lab booster by itself normally boosts to ~2K coins.

Unfortunately we cannot easily work out what the bonus coins or XP are anymore since they are now included in the displayed amount.
    At one time we woukd see the bonus going up the screen after the usual amount...this doesn't happen anymore.

The boosters work to add % to the coins you would normally get, no matter how your factories are upgraded.
    So..if your order would normally give you 100 coins...with a 20% booster you will get 120 coins
    If you have the lab booster you woukd get 220 coins...your 100 original, 100 extra from lab booster, then 20 from the 20% event booster
    The event booster gives you 20% of the original coins you woukd have got.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Unfortunately we cannot easily work out what the bonus coins or XP are anymore since they are now included in the displayed amount.
    At one time we woukd see the bonus going up the screen after the usual amount...this doesn't happen ....
    Exactly what I was thinking.... you read my mind Cuddz!

Oooo a skill I didn't know I had...wish it was for real sometimes lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    In regard of temporary barn expansion I had the following experience:
    When the prof event started I applied a barn booster (I still had one) from the lab. It expanded the barn, as usual.
    After that I earned a prof event barn booster and my barn expanded even more (it was huge!).
    After 2 days the lab booster ended, and now only the month long event barn expansion is working.
    ok thx elven girl! now i know they are working simultaneously!
    thx!

If i did the math equation correctly... which i doubt ������... it works out to: the original total coin prior to the 20% multiplied by 2 ( the lab booster) and then the 20% event bonus is applied.

ok i am in

after an epic battle with math, i conclude that of following:
    1, you have secretly upgraded the factory during the time (from 30% to 35% coin bonus)
    2, the bonus stacked additionly(which is linear addition in math)

now here is the detail for the math players
    let's suppose your original price of goods is X, then we have X*(1+20%)=915
    And if the bonus is increased additionally it will be X*(1+20%+100%)=915*(2.2/1.2)=1677.5
    BUT YOUR RESULT IS 1742! why??
    There is only one way to make this right, factory upgrading!
    now let's suppose your factory coins original bonus is M
    so there is an equation: (M+5%)/M=(1742-1677.5)/1677.5
    then after another math battle, we conclude that M=1.3 which means you SECRETLY upgraded the factory from 30% to 35%

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    ok i am in

after an epic battle with math, i conclude that of following:
    3 words.... YOU... ARE... AMAZING!!!

I'm having a problem with getting too many tickets for Professor V, I have to sell them sometimes, why can't we offer to get them?