Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: Can i stack the bonus of Prof.V?

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    the Barn booster is not available in the Lab...it is an event only booster, and when activated it will last til the end of the experiment.
    The generous customer is the same as in the lab, but just lasts for a different length of time.
    There is a barn booster coupon that lasts for 2 days it's called spacious barn. It increases barn space by 20%, it is a special booster that is earned or won

  2. #12
    I know..I didn't say there wasn't one..I said it's not available in the lab!
    I also said the one on the current event will last to the end of the experiment...which it does,
    I have just checked mine to make sure.
    The ones in other events I agree do last for 2 days usually
    Sorry..guess it's my turn to be careful how I word things lol
    Last edited by Cuddz; 11-08-2019 at 05:58 AM.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I know..I didn't say there wasn't one..I said it's not available in the lab!
    I also said the one on the current event will last to the end of the experiment...which it does,
    I have just checked mine to make sure.
    The ones in other events I agree do last for 2 days usually
    Sorry..guess it's my turn to be careful how I word things lol
    thx for ur reply, but i still don't get my point, should i or not to boost the generous customer while my event booster with the same name is on?
    i dont want to waste any gems to find it out

  4. #14
    I understood your point...unfortunately we do not know the answer,
    Thus us because we woukd have to actually do it to find out, and like you saud we could possibly have a great loss.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I understood your point...unfortunately we do not know the answer,
    Thus us because we woukd have to actually do it to find out, and like you saud we could possibly have a great loss.
    thank u anyway my friend

  6. #16
    just a hint re. the barn ''improvements": there's a perk thing in the event, that increases the barn capacity by 10, 15 etc percent. This one doesn't need to be activated, it just is active when you get it. I noticed when my max. barn capacity was suddenly green and big! lol, sweet thing.

    And there's a real barn upgrade coupon, but that comes very late in the line, and only once. Think it's Gold Pass only, too.
    I'd assume that works similarly than other coupons we get f.e. for island or train upgrade: it overrides any other offer or possibilities (you can't use gems, f.e.) and you must use it first.


    BTW, note, Rena, I said "assume" - no proof. I suggest you read the Welcome to the forum msg by Playrix, to know what you can find or get here.
    And I think specialj answered your question here that the percent boosters don't add up. I don't expect Playrix to give us anything that adds up to 130%.
    still, to be sure about the answer, and if you don't want to test it yourself,
    you'd have to ask Playrix from ingame.
    I doubt they'll answer in time, though, if at all
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-08-2019 at 09:41 AM.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    just a hint re. the barn ''improvements": there's a perk thing in the event, that increases the barn capacity by 10, 15 etc percent. This one doesn't need to be activated, it just is active when you get it. I noticed when my max. barn capacity was suddenly green and big! lol, sweet thing.

    And there's a real barn upgrade coupon, but that comes very late in the line, and only once. Think it's Gold Pass only, too.
    I'd assume that works similarly than other coupons we get f.e. for island or train upgrade: it overrides any other offer or possibilities (you can't use gems, f.e.) and you must use it first.


    BTW, note, Rena, I said "assume" - no proof. I suggest you read the Welcome to the forum msg by Playrix, to know what you can find or get here.
    And I think specialj answered your question here that the percent boosters don't add up. I don't expect Playrix to give us anything that adds up to 130%.
    still, to be sure about the answer, and if you don't want to test it yourself,
    you'd have to ask Playrix from ingame.
    I doubt they'll answer in time, though, if at all
    thx DD, i won't active the same(or similar look) perks in the lab, i won't risk wasting any resources
    i will stay confused and play the game
    i dont know why the dev don't come here and take a look, i will do this if i were them

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    ...i will stay confused and play the game
    i dont know why the dev don't come here and take a look, i will do this if i were them
    lol, ok, if you prefer

    Playrix was here more in the beginning of the forum. But they always claimed to have their middlemen here only, not the Devs,
    and yes, I find that very unusual in comparison with other fora, too.
    Lately they have moved (much) more to Facebook, see for example Anna's post here.
    See also her 2nd post there.
    The FB group is also managed mainly by player(s), like our Mods here.
    I'm not there, for a reason (re FB), and don't know more than what was mentioned here.

  9. #19
    In regard of temporary barn expansion I had the following experience:
    When the prof event started I applied a barn booster (I still had one) from the lab. It expanded the barn, as usual.
    After that I earned a prof event barn booster and my barn expanded even more (it was huge!).
    After 2 days the lab booster ended, and now only the month long event barn expansion is working.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 136
    Platform: iOS

  10. #20
    Hi guys! Just wanted to let you know, I have the generous customer from the event and I successfully stacked it with the booster. Happy gaming! 😊

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •