Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can i stack the bonus of Prof.V?

Can i stack the bonus of Prof.V?

i mean, if i active 10% and 20% generous_customer from Prof.V
    and i active 100% from lab

what is the result?
    A,addition: 130%
    B,multiple: (1+10%)*(1+20%)*(1+100%)
    C,max: 100%

which one?
    I need official answer or unofficial with proof that can prove u are right

EDIT/
    thanks to Hope1982, i have discovered the answer, which is as follows
    1, the bonus can be stacked properly
    2, the equation is
    stacked_bonus = original_price * (1+20%+100%)*(1+factory%)
    the 20% is from professor and 100% from the lab
    talking in the RPG way, the professor and lab is a "increase" thing, while the factory is a "more" thing
    talking in the Maths way, the professor and lab is a "linear" thing, while the factory is a "multiple" thing
    thx all
    Last edited by Rena_the_fish; 11-14-2019 at 02:10 AM.

hi is there anyone?
    i really want some answers!

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    hi is there anyone?
    i really want some answers!
    Sometimes we fellow players don't have the answer (or proof) you are looking for.

I can't see how any player can give proof, the answer could only be found by trying it and there's no proof there.
    That said I can't see other players wanting to try something out just to answer your question, when you can do that yourself.
    Not sure what you mean by Official answer...this forum is a members forum and the Devs do not come in so they won't see your post.

The problem is if i make a try and find it not as i expected

there will be a major LOSS/WASTE

so i want to know it before i make any moves

That is my point above..other players would have to test it to find out and risk losing their resources.

You can't use a booster multiple times in the lab so you won't be able to use them in the event. When you activate the 20% booster, the 10% booster turns off. I don't understand where the loss/risk is? This event has only been beneficial

Quote Originally Posted by specialj501 View Post
    You can't use a booster multiple times in the lab so you won't be able to use them in the event. When you activate the 20% booster, the 10% booster turns off. I don't understand where the loss/risk is? This event has only been beneficial
    you mean if i got an event boost, i will not be able to boost it in the lab?

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    you mean if i got an event boost, i will not be able to boost it in the lab?
    I don't think the boosters are the same as the ones in the lab, maybe the barn booster but that's only for 2-3 days. Or generous customer, so just don't use the gems, if you have a coupon just test that way

the Barn booster is not available in the Lab...it is an event only booster, and when activated it will last til the end of the experiment.
    The generous customer is the same as in the lab, but just lasts for a different length of time.