Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Can i stack the bonus of Prof.V?

I already had a couple of boosters on when the perks kicked in and in the lab it had an X over the ones I purchased so I assume the perks canceled out the ones I had bought already

Quote Originally Posted by Cindie45 View Post
    I'm having a problem with getting too many tickets for Professor V, I have to sell them sometimes, why can't we offer to get them?
    Hi Cindie! Those tickets are for the bubblegum event. Not sure what your question is exactly asking, but they have nothing to do with Professor V. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Barfly View Post
    I already had a couple of boosters on when the perks kicked in and in the lab it had an X over the ones I purchased so I assume the perks canceled out the ones I had bought already
    Barfly, those X's i believe you are seeing, are the X's to cancel your booster if you need to. You can only run 3 at a time, so if you push the X it will cancel the booster, allowing you to activate another is necessary.

I am curious about the "devilish otter.". I won it, but can't find it and don't know why it does. Anyone kno?

Quote Originally Posted by LakeQueen View Post
    I am curious about the "devilish otter.". I won it, but can't find it and don't know why it does. Anyone kno?
    LakeQueen, the otter is a sticker you can use in your co-op chat. If tou are in a co-op. Tap the blue tab on the side of your screen. You will find the sticker emblem, and scroll through to find your otter😊

Not sure if it's a platform or device thing, but with iOS and iPad when you are in chat to the right side of the type bar there is an icon that opens the sticker bar and you scroll right to see them all.

Oh thx for all you people make comments to my topic

since i have already found the answer, can anybody here please to close this topic or archive it like it is done in reddit.com

We don't usually do anything with the threads Rena, they are left so others can see if they need to.
    At sometime they will drop off this page at which time most players won't see them without searching.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    We don't usually do anything with the threads Rena, they are left so others can see if they need to.
    At sometime they will drop off this page at which time most players won't see them without searching.
    ok cuddz , seems like i have already got too far in reddit, especially for the archive thing, lol
    i will try my best to get used here
    thx cuddz