Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Can i stack the bonus of Prof.V?

Quote Originally Posted by Hope1982 View Post
    Just wanted to let you know, I have the generous customer from the event and I successfully stacked it with the booster.
    Thanks, Hope And that means 120% as result, or - what, pls?

I say if you want to do it then do it!!! If you are unwilling to try it for yourself because of an "unofficial" risk then don't do it!

I accidentally deleted my response. So... First, math has never been my strong suit. Secondly, I love you all here, so if my math is off please spare me the pitch forks and torches.
    With that being said, I had the upgrade from the event = 20%. I added the booster = 50%. That doubled the already increased 20% order. So.... as of now, as i see it, we get a total of 70% "bonus coins". Obviously the percentage will increase with the additional upgrades in the event in the upcoming weeks of this event.
    I hope this helps some....

Also to add... if you all want to wait another two days. I will send heli order totals before and after my next activation of the heli booster in lab. Then you all can do the math however you may like. I have plenty of gems to be the forums "gem waste tester"... at leaat for this event 😉😋

Me again, like i said bad at math... Im on my game now, looking over everything... To double means to increase by 100%. Duh Hope! So... with the 20% from event and the booster from the lab, we get 120% "bonus coins" at the moment. OMG kill me with this math!

Thanks Hope! math is no one's strong suit but we at least know that we can add to our bonus with a booster!

I don't have a barn expansion fir gems in my lab..only coupons..or am I misunderstanding?
    Can we now stack coupons...
    Must be careful though, the barn expansions run out and then you can't add anymore till you get below the max you have without them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope1982 View Post
    ... I will send heli order totals before and after my next activation of the heli booster in lab. Then you all can do the math however you may like. I have plenty of gems to be the forums "gem waste tester"...
    lol, Hope, thanks, and sweet of you! Actually I asked so I wouldn't have to do the maths *g*.
    so it seems, they add together. For something like the Generous Customer certainly good.

(btw, you can edit your own posts and add text )

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    I don't have a barn expansion fir gems in my lab..only coupons..or am I misunderstanding?
    barn expansion for gems -? I don't understand your question, Cuddz - could you please quote the post you're asking about?

I just re read the entire thread and I misunderstood, I thought someone had said there was a barn booster in the lab that wasn't a coupon.
    But I see now they are only talking about coupons ...
    Sorry for the confusion DD

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    ... I thought someone had said there was a barn booster in the lab that wasn't a coupon.
    But I see now they are only talking about coupons ...
    is OK, Cuddz not easy also, cos/when expressions are not used precisely.
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-09-2019 at 11:23 PM.