Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Helicopter Skins

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    50

    Helicopter Skins

    What is the purpose of the Helicopter and Helipad skins?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,181
    They are just to change their appearance.
    For instance the heli will be red and white if you yes the first one available.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    They are just to change their appearance.
    For instance the heli will be red and white if you yes the first one available.
    will any skin accelerate the helicopter? It is moving like a turtle!!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    The Beeline co-op
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    will any skin accelerate the helicopter? It is moving like a turtle!!
    This likely explains the purpose of the Turbo Saucer. I hope I will be able to find out whether this skin is faster than the original Helicopter skin.

  5. #5
    Gold Member _DD_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,978
    Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    This likely explains the purpose of the Turbo Saucer. I hope I will be able to find out whether this skin is faster than the original Helicopters skin.
    Its description says "Flying Saucer accelerator", so what else would it do? The question is just how much - they don't give a percentage here
    But the amount of lightning bolts needed is a bit much, indeed.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    The Beeline co-op
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Its description says "Flying Saucer accelerator", so what else would it do? The question is just how much - they don't give a percentage here
    But the amount of lightning bolts needed is a bit much, indeed.
    Wasn't questioning the obvious, just wondering how it compares to the speed of the helicopter. I will hopefully be able to compare in a few weeks.

  7. #7
    How do I apply the skins, the helicopter one applied but not the one for the helicopter pad an I don't know how to get back to it.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn Baker View Post
    How do I apply the skins, the helicopter one applied but not the one for the helicopter pad an I don't know how to get back to it.
    Tap your helicopter building. In the top left hand corner of the screen tap the little arrows icon. That should take you to the skin screens. Tap on the one you want to change. It should give you your options screens (copter or flying saucer, building choice, etc). Then just tap the one you want. You should be able to toggle back and forth between them.

  9. #9
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Tap your helicopter building. In the top left hand corner of the screen tap the little arrows icon. That should take you to the skin screens. Tap on the one you want to change. It should give you your options screens (copter or flying saucer, building choice, etc). Then just tap the one you want. You should be able to toggle back and forth between them.
    I had the same problem

    A3F38D1D-8680-44B5-8137-F31EEF95948C.jpg

  10. #10
    Apparently members of your co-op are unable to see the skin change (ie. from copter to ufo). I guess it is for your own preference. Kinda a bummer.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •