Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Helicopter Skins

I have almost convinced myself to get the gold pass, I usually don’t spend real money. But, I want to find out if you are able to get both the spaceship skin and heliport skin together. It looks like they are both in the same reward field, which makes it seem like you can select only one or the other. (Spaceship is gold, heliport is the regular reward) Have any of you been able to get both? I have only selected one reward so far because I was holding out to buy the gold pass today.

Quote Originally Posted by qhorsegal2 View Post
    I have almost convinced myself to get the gold pass, I usually don’t spend real money. But, I want to find out if you are able to get both the spaceship skin and heliport skin together. It looks like they are both in the same reward field, which makes it seem like you can select only one or the other. (Spaceship is gold, heliport is the regular reward) Have any of you been able to get both? I have only selected one reward so far because I was holding out to buy the gold pass today.
    Yes, I have both. Barb

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    will any skin accelerate the helicopter? It is moving like a turtle!!
    If you quickly visit another's town after you send an order off & then return to your town the helicopter will be back on the pad ready to send next order

Quote Originally Posted by qhorsegal2 View Post
    The helicopter skin is so cute! Turn the volume up, it makes the little ufo sound!!👾 Don't hold back!

I have both skins...I don't think it goes any faster really.
    Someone mentioned to me that the skins are forever and not just til the experiment is over, so hoping that's right.

I just won the 1st flying saucer prize. Is that just the skin for the helicopter pad or something else.

I really love the new challenges and rewards, especially replacing the helicopter to a flying saucer. Awesome! Thank you! 😊
    Town Name: Misty Mountain
    Population: 17,325
    Level 90