Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Helicopter Skins

Quote Originally Posted by Purrfect Town View Post
    Apparently members of your co-op are unable to see the skin change (ie. from copter to ufo). I guess it is for your own preference. Kinda a bummer.
    Thanks for the hint, but as it doesn't happen for all, as Charlie replied, the suggestion is for your Coop partners to close the game (completely!) and come back in; if need be, restart the device.
    It happens all the time with new deco, that others can't see it immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Thanks for the hint, but as it doesn't happen for all, as Charlie replied, the suggestion is for your Coop partners to close the game (completely!) and come back in; if need be, restart the device.
    It happens all the time with new deco, that others can't see it immediately.
    _DD_, In your town I see the old heliport and copter. Look into mine, you should see the new heliport but the old copter (I haven't bought the gold pass)

Quote Originally Posted by cdosr View Post
    _DD_, In your town I see the old heliport and copter. Look into mine, you should see the new heliport but the old copter (I haven't bought the gold pass)
    oh you're right! thanks! didn't think of looking at it - btw, are these Zombies there now, in front of the canvas screen??

(I still stand by my suggestion, for immediate display change; but you didn't mean it as contradiction, right?)

oh you're right! thanks! didn't think of looking at it - btw, are these Zombies there now, in front of the canvas screen??

(I still stand by my suggestion, for immediate display change; but you didn't mean it as contradiction, right?)
    Ah ha, I didn't look too closely. Not zombies but "little green men" (Roswell Aliens ) and a Man In Black keeping watch The dude pushing the cargo cart looks normal though

Not trying to correct you, just verifying that others can look into our towns and see the skins that were applied. In my case, a mix of skins since I don't have the UFO.

Ah ha, I didn't look too closely. Not zombies but "little green men" (Roswell Aliens ) and a Man In Black keeping watch The dude pushing the cargo cart looks normal though
    oh IC! right! and lol, I compared them now more closely again, and they are just re-dressed, so to speak, so funny: my "man in black" has a phone, too, but the "writing" guy uses pen and paper, yours a green shining tablet, lol. More modern, the green guys nowadays, huh?

btw, I was so in an eww-reaction earlier - I thought the guy with the green tablet was holding a green brain

The guy with the cart looks like mine, yes, but where he goes to, there's a black cat in my town, and "yours" has something purple! could you *please* look behind the tree!?

Not trying to correct you, just verifying that others can look into our towns and see the skins that were applied. In my case, a mix of skins since I don't have the UFO.
    fine (It works with new deco this way, too, after some time (or a restart) we can see it.)

and -? it doesn't make you curious enough for the gold pass?

Yes, I also can't see what an accelerator does except make it go faster. I suppose it could add lines or other effects that just makes it look like it's going faster, like disappear at Mach 1 then reappear when it slows down to land, while the trip actually still takes the same time.

They also don't indicate if the accelerator benefits of this skin (whatever they are) will last past the event.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

there's a black cat in my town, and "yours" has something purple! could you *please* look behind the tree!?

and -? it doesn't make you curious enough for the gold pass?
    I moved the tree, it's a purple one-eyed cat! (Or a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater of legendary song ) I put the tree back, it's too disturbing

Except for the barn expansion, there's not a lot in the gold pass rewards that I'm willing to spend $5.99 (USD) real money on. I have nothing to expand, nothing to build, millions of coins, thousands of T-Cash. Plus I'm still a bit miffed that both the UFO and the Turbo UFO require you to buy the gold pass yet the UFO Helipad is easily won. I'm waiting for a really good sale that includes some incredible (or at least worthwhile) decoration.

Its description says "Flying Saucer accelerator", so what else would it do? The question is just how much - they don't give a percentage here
    But the amount of lightning bolts needed is a bit much, indeed.
    Wasn't questioning the obvious, just wondering how it compares to the speed of the helicopter. I will hopefully be able to compare in a few weeks.

I moved the tree, it's a purple one-eyed cat! (Or a one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater of legendary song ) I put the tree back, it's too disturbing
    LOL - you're talking of things again (from your universe, 'over the ocean') that I've never heard of! Thanks for looking behind the mirror - erm, tree.
    THAT being might make me interested in the Helipad thingy.
    (although I admit your grey-blue building looks more chic than my damp red building already)

Except for the barn expansion, there's not a lot in the gold pass rewards that I'm willing to spend $5.99 (USD) real money on. I have nothing to expand, nothing to build, millions of coins, thousands of T-Cash.
    aww... It is totally beyond me how someone who has a beautiful town WITH amazingly arranged deco can have thousands of T-cash. I learned from you not to spend my gems on boosters "all the time", although I so love the double crop booster I don't spend TC on balloons anymore or to advance in events like the current one (although THAT is annoying when they take so much bonus away when I get stuck on these red areas!) - and what do I have as Tcash? what I bought in the last sale (when it was worth it at all) or piggy bank. hmpf.

Plus I'm still a bit miffed that both the UFO and the Turbo UFO require you to buy the gold pass yet the UFO Helipad is easily won. I'm waiting for a really good sale that includes some incredible (or at least worthwhile) decoration.
    and your mood is right there. Maybe they just overlooked it and will correct it with next event of that sort
    Until then, ok, I'm always open for incredible deco, lol.
    (I have the Gold Pass, but I doubt I will get to the saucer skin)
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-08-2019 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    Wasn't questioning the obvious, just wondering how it compares to the speed of the helicopter. I will hopefully be able to compare in a few weeks.
    It amazed me, yes, but the "whether" was a bit confusing. The "how" (they did it /show it) or the "how much" is rather the question, yep, and I hope you will tell us then