Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Helicopter Skins

Helicopter Skins

What is the purpose of the Helicopter and Helipad skins?

They are just to change their appearance.
    For instance the heli will be red and white if you yes the first one available.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    They are just to change their appearance.
    For instance the heli will be red and white if you yes the first one available.
    will any skin accelerate the helicopter? It is moving like a turtle!!

How do I apply the skins, the helicopter one applied but not the one for the helicopter pad an I don't know how to get back to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn Baker View Post
    How do I apply the skins, the helicopter one applied but not the one for the helicopter pad an I don't know how to get back to it.
    Tap your helicopter building. In the top left hand corner of the screen tap the little arrows icon. That should take you to the skin screens. Tap on the one you want to change. It should give you your options screens (copter or flying saucer, building choice, etc). Then just tap the one you want. You should be able to toggle back and forth between them.

Town: Lyons Station
    Friend code: 4B8TTC
    Co-op name: Freedom of the Seas
    #FREK7G
    I started playing Township in order to build my own zoo (I am a former zookeeper)

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Lyons View Post
    Tap your helicopter building. In the top left hand corner of the screen tap the little arrows icon. That should take you to the skin screens. Tap on the one you want to change. It should give you your options screens (copter or flying saucer, building choice, etc). Then just tap the one you want. You should be able to toggle back and forth between them.
    I had the same problem

A3F38D1D-8680-44B5-8137-F31EEF95948C.jpg

Apparently members of your co-op are unable to see the skin change (ie. from copter to ufo). I guess it is for your own preference. Kinda a bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Purrfect Town View Post
    Apparently members of your co-op are unable to see the skin change (ie. from copter to ufo). I guess it is for your own preference. Kinda a bummer.
    I had no problem viewing the skin (both base and ufo) in another member's town. Android...

Quote Originally Posted by Rena_the_fish View Post
    will any skin accelerate the helicopter? It is moving like a turtle!!
    This likely explains the purpose of the Turbo Saucer. I hope I will be able to find out whether this skin is faster than the original Helicopter skin.
    Optimal Prime, 2014, t273:200+8, z200, The Beeline II co-op, iPad.

Quote Originally Posted by Míc Miller View Post
    This likely explains the purpose of the Turbo Saucer. I hope I will be able to find out whether this skin is faster than the original Helicopters skin.
    Its description says "Flying Saucer accelerator", so what else would it do? The question is just how much - they don't give a percentage here
    But the amount of lightning bolts needed is a bit much, indeed.