Thread: Favorable Voyage booster question

Favorable Voyage booster question

I searched the forums but couldn’t find the answer ... just curious and hoping someone will know. What happens when the Favorable Voyage booster ends and ships are still making their way back to port? Since it’s random as to how much you’ll receive when adding ingots, it’s hard to know for certain if I still get the extra goods from loading the ships with ingots while the booster was still active.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilltop Valley View Post
    I searched the forums but couldn’t find the answer ... just curious and hoping someone will know. What happens when the Favorable Voyage booster ends and ships are still making their way back to port? Since it’s random as to how much you’ll receive when adding ingots, it’s hard to know for certain if I still get the extra goods from loading the ships with ingots while the booster was still active.
    If the "favorable voyage" booster is the one that doubles the effect of the ingots them the answer is yes you still get the extra goods. If you load silver ingots they act like gold ingots. You will get three each of the first two products then random extras. If you load gold ingots they act like platinum ingots. You will get three of all three products and then random amounts of chests. This will happen as long as the booster is active when you SEND your ships.

Thanks, Cody! I was hoping that was the case ... I sent ships with ingots with just another hour left on the booster. Wasn’t sure if it was a waste of ingots, but did it anyways.