Thread: Contacting the game developers

Contacting the game developers

Do anyone have any advice about this?

Yesterday I bought the Prof Verne event gold pass. I made considerable progress in the event. Then I lost all game progress. I have reported this to the game developers. They usually respond to my texts. This time they erased the texts and have not responded. I’m trying again. I’ve lost something I paid for, I lost all game progress, & I’m losing time in the event. I’m not playing the game so the developers records can be easy to review.

I do not know why they would dump my texts. That’s irksome.

I have followed all the automated prompts but truly none of them were built for this situation.

Can anyone help?
    TOWN: EThunderbird Aviation—invite code: F3EGZ2—active, advancing
    COOP: Blue Cove—join code: UURUJR—helpful, friendly, active regatta medalists

Update—

I sent a pic of my receipt & got the gold pass restored. They answered in about 30 minutes. I did not receive any restoration of game progress.

how can u remove your game progress? deleting the game?

i cannot do that even delete my game or switch to a new device, idk how you delete your progress?

You can't delete your progress as such Rene,
    If you sell houses it will deminish your population so you woukd have to rebuy them later in order to progress.
    However sometimes when the game is deleted and then reinstalled some players have reported they have lost some levels.
    Playrix sometimes can get them back to you,.
    However if anything affects you in an event whatever progress you have made and lost stays lost unfortunately.
    At least this has been the experience of some players in the past, though not all, so guess we have to be lucky

Today, I received t-cash for the items I lost last week. And then my game promptly lost about 12-hours of game progress and the t-cash. This becoming alarming. Whatever is broken hasn’t been fixed. I can’t trust purchasing. And I can’t get a resolution.

Sorry to hear that EThunderbird,
    Send in a further report explaining what has happened. Sometimes it takes a few tries before getting things right.
    Good Luck.

Update... The developers restored the previous compensation. They determined that my iDevices do not sync well. (Is there a thread for syncing iDevices?) I am impressed with them. They didn’t just ignore me. They asked for screenshots from both devices and somehow they figured out the problem. I’m not so sure the two devices will sync consistently for TS, though they do for other things like pictures and email, so I’m only going to use my iPad for TS. Just using the iPad, everything about TS works fine

That's great news EThunderbird. Curious if you happen to be a fan of the USAF Aerial Demonstration Team? Barb

That's good news EThunderbird. So glad you got it sorted.

Whilst I know it's possible to play the town in 2 devices, Playrix have always suggested we don't.
    Whatever the problem was, it may happen again, so playing on just your iPad is a good idea too.

Good Luck for your future game playing.

Hi Barb! No my screen name corresponds to my old email address I used for my fantasy football team back in the days when email was young. I thought thunderbird was a great name. ZZ Top has a song named Thunderbird. I took it from that. The USAF flying team is also great. So was the Fabulous Thunderbirds. But the car, well Ford just destroyed the name with what they did.... Here in TS, when the Aerial Competition came through, I would add "aviation" my town name. I liked it and kept it.
    Last edited by EThunderbird; 11-15-2019 at 04:35 PM.