Thread: Gold Pass Purchase Not Showing

Gold Pass Purchase Not Showing

Hi! I purchased the Gold Pass today but it did not show up as purchased in the game. I checked my iTunes account and it shows as pending withdrawal from my bank.

I contacted support. How long does it usually take for them to respond? I sent them all the information including a photo of the purchase.

Thank you

I had the same problem yesterday. I texted the developers and they erased my texts! I don’t know how to help you, but I can affirm that the same happened to me.
    TOWN: EThunderbird Aviation—invite code: F3EGZ2—active, advancing
    COOP: Blue Cove—join code: UURUJR—helpful, friendly, active regatta medalists

This has already been addressed on another thread.
    The suggestion that has worked for others is to request a refund and then repurchase the pass.

There must be some sort if glitch going on with your reports as it is an automated reply initially.
    Make sure you only send in one report, if you have sent more you are less likely to get a response.
    The same message over and over will be seen as spam.

Could you or someone else link me to the thread? I have no idea how to request a refund

There is not another thread on my board that has a subject line on this topic. The thread “Is the gold pass worth it?” has 65 views & no responses. Poor poster.

I sent a pic of my receipt & got the gold pass restored. They answered in about 30 minutes. I did not receive any restoration of game progress.