Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How often does a hot air balloon chest appear?

How often does a hot air balloon chest appear?

i have Tcash
    i want to open more balloon chests

BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIND THEM!!!

please, show me a way so that i can spend my Tcash on those chests!
    do NOT tell me sth like just keep watching , tell me sth idk, plz!

appreciated for any help

I presume you mean the golden balloon chest.
    They appear every 24hrs at midnight and are located in your friends towns in the region of their heli pad.
    There are 5 each day, 1 In each town, the first is free to open, the other 4 are 3tcash each to open.
    You can also give 1 each to 5 of your friends through your friends tab.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    They appear every 24hrs at midnight and are located in your friends towns in the region of their heli pad.
    There are 5 each day, 1 In each town, the first is free to open, the other 4 are 3tcash each to open.
    Aren‘t the 5 gifts to friends normal balloons without chests?
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 136
    Platform: iOS

ok thx, i got what i need!

Yes Elvengirl...I was just explaining the balloon system

Yes Elvengirl...I was just explaining the balloon system
    Are you sure we get exactly 5 balloon chest? Yesterday I got 6, and today only the free one.
    Co-op: German Raiders
    Co-op Code: #GER4Q4
    Town: Hammabourgh
    Level: 136
    Platform: iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Elvengirl View Post
    Are you sure we get exactly 5 balloon chest? Yesterday I got 6, and today only the free one.
    This has been my gold balloon experience too; it varies day-to-day. The five balloon limit has only ever applied to balloons I send to friends (the blue balloons).

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    This has been my gold balloon experience too; it varies day-to-day. The five balloon limit has only ever applied to balloons I send to friends (the blue balloons).
    I think part of the confusion is that the gold balloon does not appear *every* time you visit another town, that is, you may not see all 5 gold balloons in the first 5 towns you visit on any particular day.

Also, sometimes you have to search around for the gold balloon. Some people claim it's always near the heliport, others claim it's alwasy near the airport. My experience is that they so float around a bit. Since we usually visit towns to fill crates we usually don't look too far from the airport or heliport. If you are intent on buying the gold balloon you may have to hunt around for it and prepare to not find it in the town you're looking in. However, with a little perseverance and visiting more towns you will find all 5.

How many of the gold balloons appear in our own town each day? I think I only get maybe two. In two days of this event, I have only found 8 and have spent a lot of time working up or down my friend list looking for them.

Also, I can't remember the last time any of them was free. All the ones I got today cost 3 tcash.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Mayfield View Post
    How many of the gold balloons appear in our own town each day? ...
    Mayfield, it always varies for me, I've never figured out a pattern, however I always start the day with one freebie.

I searched for a reference for a limit to gold balloons but couldn't find anything either in our town or when visiting; just the five (blue) balloon limit on our daily gifts. Barb