Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wild Parks with snow!

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    ..., I did flip it around a bunch but patience isn't always my strong suit.
    It usually is enough to lift the wildpark a moment, as if you would edit it. Then set it down, and the wildlife is "reset" by that.
    That is helpful, if you don't want to change the view on your wildpark. Besides, it's faster *g*

edit: added a screenshot below, where I just did that - before, it seemed "empty", animal-wise. Obv they go to sleep sometime.

also, they don't always appear all three**; there are different combinations, but just when I thought like you, that there might be a restriction, then of course they're all there.
    My latest observation in that context was, btw, that the same kind seems to appear in/as? more than one only in the real wild areas (expansions), while the wildparks have one of each at the most. Now I'm waiting for that assumption/observation being destroyed. The fun we have in this <g>ame...

** now that you mention it, I have seen a squirrel, too. I think in combination with one of the other little ones (i.e. not the fawn).
    And as far as I remember, I have only Wildparks, no Large park (but didn't check now; I have enough to do atm with searching for the (older) event deco)
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-08-2019 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    DD
    I think mine have been exterminated
    or run over!
    lol, naah - shake the thing to make them fall out of the bushes! ;-D

(as described above, one of the 2 ways)

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    It usually is enough to lift the wildpark a moment, as if you would edit it. Then set it down, and the wildlife is "reset" by that. ...
    Thanks, _DD_ , I'll try it that way next time I pull the Wild Park out of storage, I'm very fond of deer.

Thanks, Downton, I did flip it around a bunch but patience isn't always my strong suit.
    You're welcome Barb . As DD pointed out lifting it up can do the trick also. TBH when I am looking to get the deer or whatever I switch it round, lift it up, continually (manically) until it gives me what I want

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    ... TBH when I am looking to get the deer or whatever I switch it round, lift it up, continually (manically) until it gives me what I want
    lol! yes, I also think "hey, when I'm here for looking (at you), you really could come out NOW!" they're not even shy! (WHEN they are back - they always hide after a while)

(I have several wildparks** now to the very right of my town, together with the cave and the woman looking in, and when the animals are "out" there, too, it's really busy! )

** edit: these are 2 wildparks showing 'their' fawn, one above the tavern/cave-line, the other below - one had also a hedgehog at the time of the screenshot, the other a bunny, but those are hiding here, obviously

Screenshot_20191108-091433.jpg tap to view bigger
    Last edited by _DD_; 11-08-2019 at 08:26 AM.

LOL, placed the Wild Park today and the first animal to show up was a deer.

LOL, placed the Wild Park today and the first animal to show up was a deer.

typical!