Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Parks with snow!

Wild Parks with snow!

Especially with winter on the way, it would be wonderful if some of the year-round decorations changed with the season.

The simplest version of my request would be to add more options to the customization of the "Wild Park" decoration so it could be snowy or even sand/tropical. Perhaps adding two new "Wild Parks" for a total of 3 versions:
    1. Wild Park - current style with grass and leafy/fir/cedar trees
    2. Wild Winter - snow with snowy hills and snow covered fir trees, frozen water, and maybe a snowman (animals could stay the same)
    3. Wild Beach - sand with palm trees and maybe a sand castle or some shells (crabs or starfish)

The most complex version would be to enable some decorations (even special decorations like the Yeti in my screenshot) to have a transparent base so that if the ground is changed to snow/sand, then the decoration changes also. That idea sounds much more difficult, but it's worth considering as you build new decorations going forward.

Screenshot_20191104-122754_Township.jpg

Thank you for reading!

That sounds good And it would go well with the idea "Transparent Floor Option So That Townies Can Walk on Beaches & Other Areas" in the Frequently Suggested-Ideas-list, right?
    Can but hope the Devs do really read here!

Just wanted to say that I love this idea

It does sound cool
    I'd actually like to see some wildlife in the wildlife park

Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    ...I'd actually like to see some wildlife in the wildlife park
    There are deer (fawn), bunnies and hedgehogs in the Wildlife parks; what is wildlife for you - tigers?

I remember snow falling over the Christmas period in our towns, perhaps that could be extended.

DD
    I think mine have been exterminated
    or run over!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    There are deer (fawn), bunnies and hedgehogs in the Wildlife parks; what is wildlife for you - tigers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyville View Post
    DD
    I think mine have been exterminated
    or run over!
    I pulled my Wild Park out of storage to double check but I only have hedgehogs there. In the Apple Tree I have a bunny and a hedgehog. In the Large Park I have squirrels and hedgehogs. Not sure about the fawn, I only recall seeing them on un-expanded land. Of course I don't own all the park decorations - yet. Barb

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    I pulled my Wild Park out of storage to double check but I only have hedgehogs there. In the Apple Tree I have a bunny and a hedgehog. In the Large Park I have squirrels and hedgehogs. Not sure about the fawn, I only recall seeing them on un-expanded land. Of course I don't own all the park decorations - yet. Barb
    You do get the deer (fawn) in your Wild park Barb. The choices don't always show straight up. It can take a lot of switching your park around to make the bunnies or deer show up. They do/can appear there though

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    You do get the deer (fawn) in your Wild park Barb. The choices don't always show straight up. It can take a lot of switching your park around to make the bunnies or deer show up. They do/can appear there though
    Thanks, Downton, I did flip it around a bunch but patience isn't always my strong suit.