Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gold Pass does not work

Hello,
    Me too, I also have the same problem...
    I bought the gold pass today and I received a confirmation from Apple by mail.
    But I do not get the special rewards only the lower ones. The gold pass just remains 'not activated' in the game...?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Unfortunately Anna isn't always here to see our posts.
    One tip though...only send 1 support ticket, if you have more close them out. You are more likely to get a response and a quicker one.
    If you meant lots of people have sent them then all you can do is wait. Playrix will probably send out a fix if it is only Mac that is having this issue.
    Thanks Cuddz. I'm not sure if its only the Mac version, which is why I came to ask here. A player in my co-op started sending a message every hour and just got a reply and now the Gold Pass started working for her. We didn't get the Tcash in our co-op though.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op

Your welcome, fingers crossed it gets sorted quickly so you don't lose out,

Golden tickets for Mac players seems to have been resolved this morning, but no sign of the '5tcash for 10 team members' message on chat yet. Probably something else Mac players will miss out on...........
    iPad - Lyndie's town level 137. Zoo level 41
    Mac - Lyndie's town 2 level 181. Zoo level 45

Hi,
    Is there any up-to-date information regarding the gold pass?

Hi,
    the update to version 7.6.0 did not solve the problem.
    The gold pass bought yesterday still does not work.

Hi,
    I canceled my yesterday's purchase from Apple and bought the gold pass again.
    It works.
    I have retroactively received all the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndie View Post
    Golden tickets for Mac players seems to have been resolved this morning, but no sign of the '5tcash for 10 team members' message on chat yet. Probably something else Mac players will miss out on...........
    The Golden Glitch is still not fixed for me. I have reported the problem several times to help and support but have not even had an acknowledgement nor can I see any customer ID number so I'm not even sure if my messages are getting though. Does any one have any bright ideas what I can do to resolve this situation. I am getting very frustrated. I have spent good money in good faith to purchase the golden pass but while others are enjoying the benefits I have absolutely nothing. Is there anything I can do ? Anyone else I can contact? Is there any hope?????
    Talpa

iMac exchange coop

Codes EUY2BH Mac OS (level 231) A877VE iOS (level 83)

Quote Originally Posted by 505SunDog View Post
    Same here Medamana, so frustrating. I have 5 gold rewards I can't access plus none of the 'perks' were given to me
    I have the same problem

I requested a refund and when I opened the game again the Golden Glitch was fixed. Although, none of the Tcash rewards were given to my teammates.
    MacOS Platform
    Level 124
    iMac exchange co-op