Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 05.11 Join the Newest Experiments

I’ve collected all the rewards for the experiment and clicked on all of them as they became available. I still have daily tasks and the last week of the tasks to complete, are there any more rewards or the reason to complete If not?
    Also when I look to see the all the rewards collected, some of them are highlighted with a yellow border and others not, what does this mean? Have they all been collected or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Susieque View Post
    I’ve collected all the rewards for the experiment and clicked on all of them as they became available. I still have daily tasks and the last week of the tasks to complete, are there any more rewards or the reason to complete If not?
    Also when I look to see the all the rewards collected, some of them are highlighted with a yellow border and others not, what does this mean? Have they all been collected or not?
    The ones with the yellow border are only available, if you bought the Gold Pass

Quote Originally Posted by Susieque View Post
    ...Also when I look to see the all the rewards collected, some of them are highlighted with a yellow border and others not, what does this mean? Have they all been collected or not?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimbelstern View Post
    The ones with the yellow border are only available, if you bought the Gold Pass
    Also, when you look in Rewards tab, there's a button "All Rewards" on the left side, and when you click on that, the next window has 2 tabs with "Received" + "Not received", so you can check there that you have really all.

Will more rewards be added? I collected them all but am still completing daily tasks though. Will there be more rewards for them?

Мне не понравилось что награды я все получила до 1300 и дальше подарков нет ,думала может сундуки будут .эксперименты ещё не закончились а награды все получены дальше нет смысла набирать очки

Quote Originally Posted by Abbyville View Post
    Will more rewards be added? I collected them all but am still completing daily tasks though. Will there be more rewards for them?
    We've no reason to expect any more rewards. This event was generously designed so that players could collect every reward without finishing every task. This was discussed earlier in the event when we started seeing tasks that were impossible for some players. Examples: Long time players already have collected every artifact, so they could not do the artifact task. Players who play in a solo coop could not do the chat help task.

My only issue with this and I loved this event/contest- is once you reach the 1360 and have al the perks- there's no incentive to continue - earning the "bolts" on the daily and ongoing tasks seem pointless if you are not rewarded. I think that needs a fix. Other than that I absolutely loved it and hope it continues

First post on the forum! Wanted to let the peeps at playrix know that I think they did a great job designing the professors experiments. About half way through I was getting a bit worried that I wouldn’t reach the final reward but I managed it with tasks left over. It encouraged me to join a coop for one of the weekly challenges, it’s something I have avoided since starting the game over a year ago. I’m really pleased I did, I’ve found a new dimension to the game that I hadn’t engaged with before. At times it was a little intense with the coop, events and usual game play but to be honest I feel a bit lost now that I have finished, am now twiddling my thumbs waiting for something to do. So, overall, a massive thanks to playrix!

Когда будут следующие эксперименты?