Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.11 Join the Newest Experiments

I’m on iOS and when I purchased the gold pass it announced it in chat 🙄. Now on that it says 4 gifts remaining? What are those?

When you purchase the Pass 9 of your coop members can claim 5tcash from the chat window.
    If you gave 4 remaining then 5 coop members have already claimed it.
    Watch out for othe members buying it as you can claim it from them.

Hi Iderfire...Welcome to the forum.
    The Gold Pass is only active to get the upper row of prizes in the Prof. Experiment ...therefore it will expire once that is over

Hi Anna
    Having fun with this event. One Query though. I have purchase a gold pass but haven’t received it yet (2days). Who do I contact to help me with this

Hi Phee Bee, Welcome to the forum,
    Try a total reboot..close the game and your device. Empty your cache, before closing the device.
    If it doesn't appear after this, send a report from ingame support.
    You will get an auto reply, answer this and give as much detail as you can.

This has happened to many,
    Good Luck

I like that there are only so many per day and so many per week. It makes the event last. I like it better than if they let us plow thru them as fast as we can.

I wish they had put a hold on the bubblegum and other extra events while this was on though, and maybe upped the daily tasks to five. This plus regatta is enough to do at once. Also, I know one player whose tablet played this game fine last week but is struggling this week. I've seen players with device issues in other games, and the TS developers really don't want to go there.
    Last edited by Mayfield; 11-12-2019 at 01:48 AM.
    Played on and off since October 2017
    Play on iOS iPad

There is alot going on at the moment, and devices do have trouble coping. Connections can fail...but Playrix always blame your device rather than their servers. I remember everyone having trouble at one point. The game took off so fast and they weren't prepared. Back then they blamed our devices but strangely as soon as they got more or bigger servers to cope it all settled down lol..maybe coincidence.

I also like that they have spread out the tasks. I also love that it isn't another competition. Fir once you can go at your own pace and relax whilst doing what we do anyway. No rush, and no trying to get the latest avatar lol.
    Also it doesn't matter if you don't complete all the tasks... No penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddz View Post
    Hi Phee Bee, Welcome to the forum,
    Try a total reboot..close the game and your device. Empty your cache, before closing the device.
    If it doesn't appear after this, send a report from ingame support.
    You will get an auto reply, answer this and give as much detail as you can.

This has happened to many,
    Good Luck
    Thank you had to contact support. All sorted now 👍😊

You are welcome,
    Glad you got it sorted.

Estou com falha no jogo, meus amigos desapareceu junto com a cooperativa, estou como zumbi nem viva e nem morta... triste pois o jogo está com dejavù ... quero dizer que não grava retornando sempre quando estava normal... perdendo minha conquista como o evento do chiquete que sumiu sem finalizar... O que faço para retornar à ativa no jogo... livre dessa prisão...