Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 05.11 Join the Newest Experiments

Does anyone know how to remove this jumping yellow arrow? I took all my earnings but it doesn‘t disappear. That drives me nuts.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Petrova View Post
    💡 Сollect the rewards in time — some are only valid for the four weeks that the Professor's Experiments event is on....
    Anna, would you please let us know what will happen to any excess goods we have in our barns when the Spacious Barn perk(s) expires. Will we be given an opportunity to dispose of (sell or use) the items? Or does Playrix plan to handle it like temporary goods produced in other events - giving us a flat-rate buy up price? Perhaps there's another option I haven't thought of. Any info would be appreciated. Barb

Quote Originally Posted by BJK14 View Post
    Anna, would you please let us know what will happen to any excess goods we have in our barns when the Spacious Barn perk(s) expires. Will we be given an opportunity to dispose of (sell or use) the items? Or does Playrix plan to handle it like temporary goods produced in other events - giving us a flat-rate buy up price? Perhaps there's another option I haven't thought of. Any info would be appreciated. Barb
    Hopefully Anna will give you an official response Barb. I am assuming it will be like when we use the booster to increase the barn capacity by 20% temporarily. When our barn reverts back to normal in that instance we keep everything in our barns, but..... have to bring it back down to below our usual capacity before we can effectively use it to put things in again.

Quote Originally Posted by Downton View Post
    Hopefully Anna will give you an official response Barb. I am assuming it will be like when we use the booster to increase the barn capacity by 20% temporarily. When our barn reverts back to normal in that instance we keep everything in our barns, but..... have to bring it back down to below our usual capacity before we can effectively use it to put things in again.
    Thanks Downton, I haven't used a temporary barn booster yet and was unaware how it works. Your answer makes sense so, unless Anna responds differently, I'll plan on that. Barb

You're welcome Barb .

Hi Monaco, open the tasks and it should disappear, but it will come back every time you close and reopen the game.
    There is no way to totally delete it.
    Last edited by Cuddz; 11-07-2019 at 09:39 PM. Reason: Typo

Hi Cuddz, after several senseless tries, today it suddenly disappeared, maybe it was a glitch, thank you for your advice.
    Town: Monaco - 44BMN5
    Coop: Monaco Bagage - #MN8GZW

Professor Vernes Experiments Mini-game is THE Best mini Ever in the history of the world! Really fellow players it is beyond awesome and the cost of the gold pass is is the best money I ever spent in any game I have ever played! I've played Township for several years and can't say enough good things about this development. Give yourself a pat on the back AND a round of applause, Playrix.

I totally agree with you Priscilla, I am really enjoying this one.
    I bought the Gold Pass and it's been worth it fir me.

Is the gold pass only good for a month? Or is it a 1 time buy?